Unlocked Textures?
I was just wondering if there will ever be a version where the textures.xpr is unlocked. I would love to make a few personal mods, but I also get the impress Blackbolt is tight on modding.

I completely respect it if your team wants to leave their hard work as is, but I also think that the open source of this community is what makes is so great.

Either way, this is a cool skin with some great potential. Nice works as always!
I think blackbolt will correct me if I am wrong but pretty sure im right Smile, but the textures will be fully available once we hit the final release stage sometime in the new year. Additionally Ellipsis will also become available via SVN.
Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
SVN would be nice. It's easier for some of us to grab via SVN since we SSH into our media centers, and rapidshare and the like make the process a little slow.
EqUiNoX Wrote:I think blackbolt will correct me if I am wrong but pretty sure im right Smile, but the textures will be fully available once we hit the final release stage sometime in the new year. Additionally Ellipsis will also become available via SVN.

Thats great news. Look forward to seeing the final release.
As Equinox said. We'll remain locked up till we're 1.0. Then we'll host on a SVN for everyone as well as the rar'd builds.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unlocked Textures?0