Old XBox cant see 2 new Win 7 64 PCs?
Mike Pisano Wrote:Yes, you need to update to the latest beta

Geez I'm feeling handicapped here! I got the new SVN from T3CH and now I cant FTP into the XBOX!Huh

UPDATE - Googled and realized I needed XBOX in User and Pass! In now.
The latest T3CH should work.
You can test removing the registry entry if you like but I think your going to find that after you copy files between computers the WIN7 shares will vanish and the XBOX reports C0000122 error Invalid computer name.

HTH
Haven't played with my xbox for a bit (just got xbmc live running on my htpc) but I also had issues with the lock coming up when trying to access windows 7 shares. I found this post on this forum a while back about the issue and it solved it for me.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=54605
Thanks blackice, haven't tried or heard of "Windows Live Essentials" and not sure why it would mess up anything at a protocol level.
Any case reading through post 54605 there seems to be mixed results on it's success so I'm going to cross link them in hopes that either method help others.
Mike Pisano Wrote:Thanks blackice, haven't tried or heard of "Windows Live Essentials" and not sure why it would mess up anything at a protocol level.
Any case reading through post 54605 there seems to be mixed results on it's success so I'm going to cross link them in hopes that either method help others.

I'll try this.......after I solve my new dilemma! Attempting to do an update by copy/paste new files over old files during last good FTP, now when I boot XBox...I only get a black screen!
I once got myself in a jam and the only way I was able to recover was to boot the softmod game disk and relaunch the linux save game.

Also remember something about holding a button on the primary controller to have the XBOX boot directly from the GAME CDROM

HTH

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Old XBox cant see 2 new Win 7 64 PCs?0