Episodes not showing up
Version 9.04, mediastream skin

I cant see episodes in TV Shows view anymore, it shows as 0 episodes, I presume its the way Ive named my files but can someone confirm?

\TV Shows\Fringe\Season 1\01 - Pilot.mkv

I was trying to rename them back using Media Renamer v2.0, but now it doesnt use the correct episode numbers anymore, for example -

New Filename would be -

Fringe - 0x00 - Pilot.mkv
Fringe - 0x00 - The Same Old Story.mkv

and so on.

Have I broken things irreversably? :/
S01E01 or 0x01 (ExSS) is a correct format for filenames.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=TV_Shows_%28...Library%29
Thats a shame, as I like to have the episodenames in the filename as I view the files on two network streamers (popcorn hour and mede8ter) whereby episode numbers only are almost meaningless.
You can have that too, ie. Showname.S01E01.Episode Name.ext

Or you can have it as you currently have if you use custom regexp's
If it's already changed all the episode names (and if it that is one of the problems you are mentioning) I can't help much. But if that renamer program hasn't changed every filename yet, you might consider using ANT renamer. That doesn't look up episodes or do anything fancy, it just does a batch file rename exactly to your specs.

so if your file is named:

0x00 - Pilot.mkv
0x01 - Episode two the second episode.mkv

you could just rename them by telling Ant to put at the beginning of each file "Fringe." This would result in

Fringe 0x00 - Pilot.mkv

or you could do an add and replace by replacing '0x' with 'Fringe - S00E' which would result in

Fringe - S00E00 - Pilot.mkv
Thanks for the replies.

Ive used TV Rename to put my shows into the following order based on natethomas's suggestion above , however it still isnt working though, no episodes showing up in TV Shows mode. I tried removing the TV Shows source and adding, then rescanning it, in case it was being cached.

\TV Shows\Fringe\Season 1\Fringe S01E01 - Pilot.mkv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episodes not showing up0