• 59(current)
Notify - iPhone Notification App for XBMC (send push notifications to XBMC)
(2012-04-01, 08:30)michaeldecharon Wrote: I see that when I receive a push message from boxcar, my phone crashes.

I've posted an update 1.82 to Cydia (should be online in 24 hours). It might fix your problem.
Will this also send the push notification from my alarm clock?
Does anyone have NotifyPro working with OpenELEC?
(2012-04-02, 21:37)michaeldecharon Wrote: Will this also send the push notification from my alarm clock?

Not yet

Not sure how, but for the first time since i got this, today i got a push from whatsapp to go through, just the one though. Hope this can be fixed. And another question, not that important atm but id like to have a different picture show up with growl for windows when notify sends notifications. The ugly gears make it look a bit wel cheap.

Keep up the great work!
(2012-04-02, 20:39)johoja Wrote:
(2012-04-01, 08:30)michaeldecharon Wrote: I see that when I receive a push message from boxcar, my phone crashes.

I've posted an update 1.82 to Cydia (should be online in 24 hours). It might fix your problem.

No more crashes so far! Thx and hopefully in the next update the nofiication from the alarm clock.
(2012-04-03, 22:44)michaeldecharon Wrote:
(2012-04-02, 20:39)johoja Wrote:

No more crashes so far! Thx and hopefully in the next update the nofiication from the alarm clock.

Great, yeah I'll look into those. I need to figure out how to get local push notifications in ios5. I've only reversed the remote push notifications so far.
So no more crashes, but still only get some push info to go trough, unless whatsapp is registered as a local pushing app. Every once in a while it sends some trough but id say about 95% is never shown in either xbmc or growl
Why does it display your outgoing calls to the screen also.. of what use is that besides being a privacy concern?
(2012-04-05, 14:46)Jorith Wrote: So no more crashes, but still only get some push info to go trough, unless whatsapp is registered as a local pushing app. Every once in a while it sends some trough but id say about 95% is never shown in either xbmc or growl

Please email me a syslog
Love this app, just bought it and hooked it up to xbmc to pause video during incoming calls. However, when the call ends the movie does not resume. I'm using xbmc Eden final, is this a known issue?
I am having the exact same issue, I am using XBMC EDEN Final on Unbuntu, everything else works fine. The app is a bit buggy and crashes when adjusting the settings. But other then that it seems to be doing what its supposed to. I havent started to dig into customizing too much yet.
Also just an FYI even thou the HTTP API is still enabled in Eden v11, its no longer supported and they are merging everything over to

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=JSON_RPC
johoja
As I know you have the similar application for Android.
What about windows mobile?
(2012-05-29, 15:55)sberghici Wrote: johoja
As I know you have the similar application for Android.
What about windows mobile?

Not possible on Windows 7 mobile os currently as far as I know ( no jailbreak or not a big enough community ) and the native api's don't allow it.

(2012-05-04, 02:28)justinlarsen Wrote: Also just an FYI even thou the HTTP API is still enabled in Eden v11, its no longer supported and they are merging everything over to

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=JSON_RPC

Thanks, yeah I'll move over to the json rpc when the http api dies.
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Notify - iPhone Notification App for XBMC (send push notifications to XBMC)2