• 58(current)
Notify - iPhone Notification App for XBMC (send push notifications to XBMC)
ok thanks for that
its working now apart from push notifications
johoja Wrote:Not currently, I can add this in though ? Do you want me to separate the settings for XBMC hosts to incoming & outgoing calls ?

Yes that would be perfect its a major privacy issues for me especially if you have room mates and such!! I saw the update today and thought that it might be included but it wasnt Sad haha
gatd Wrote:ok thanks for that
its working now apart from push notifications

Known issue will fix soon
CHRONiC YOUTH Wrote:Yes that would be perfect its a major privacy issues for me especially if you have room mates and such!! I saw the update today and thought that it might be included but it wasnt Sad haha

No worries, im just trying to fix the bugs that have popped up post ios5. I'll add this afterwards.
Do you think there will be an update for DeskSMS so it supports iMessage?
When I receive a message that is send from an other iPhone it is send as iMessage.
These messages don't show up in DeskSMS..
Rubeast Wrote:Do you think there will be an update for DeskSMS so it supports iMessage?
When I receive a message that is send from an other iPhone it is send as iMessage.
These messages don't show up in DeskSMS..

Working on it, there is a beta currently it doesn't work 100% yet though follow me on twitter as i post updates there, etc @johoja1

It's going slow though but im doing my best, it's a private api, so it's hard to develop.. .
johoja Wrote:Working on it, there is a beta currently it doesn't work 100% yet though follow me on twitter as i post updates there, etc @johoja1

It's going slow though but im doing my best, it's a private api, so it's hard to develop.. .

Nice. Thx!
Just a suggestion: Add a 'test notification' button to all of the configuration pages, this would have saved me a lot of time calling myself after every config change.
Crashes springboard into safemode when I try to uninstall it on iOS5.1. Any idea why? Can you provide a list of dependencies so I can go through them one by one.
dirtyid Wrote:Crashes springboard into safemode when I try to uninstall it on iOS5.1. Any idea why? Can you provide a list of dependencies so I can go through them one by one.

When you uninstall ??
johoja Wrote:When you uninstall ??

Sorry, to clarify: after uninstallation completes successfully, the system crashes upon respring to safe mode. Reinstalling notify pro fixes the issue. I just uninstalled it again, and the issue reoccurred but disappeared after a three reboots. Weird, but all good now.

Lovely program. But Rogers in Canada released their equivalent of google voice so I no longer need it.
I've recently update the app and since then I'm experience a lot of crashes.

Push notifications from iMessage works like a charm, but push notifications from the internal alarm clock are not send.
(2012-03-31, 21:07)michaeldecharon Wrote: I've recently update the app and since then I'm experience a lot of crashes.

Push notifications from iMessage works like a charm, but push notifications from the internal alarm clock are not send.

Could you send me a syslog of your crashes?
How do i create/find the syslog?
I see that when I receive a push message from boxcar, my phone crashes.
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Notify - iPhone Notification App for XBMC (send push notifications to XBMC)2