Kodi not displaying episodes of s few TV series
Hello,
I am running Kodi on OSMC on a Vero 4K+ box.  It is connected via Ethernet cable to a NAS that stores all movies and TV series.  There are 180 TV series in total and I use TinyMediaManager (TMM) to create and manage the information and NFO files.   

The files are named and sorted using Kodi's best practices: name (year) s01e01, where e01 increases as e02, e03, etc.  and s01 files are stored in Season 1 folder, s02 in Season 2, etc.  The TV series' folder names use the same names as the files.  I use the TVDB scrapper and use the series names adopted by that website.

For some reason that I could not figure out yet, Kodi does not display the episodes of a few TV series, or does not display all the episodes, only displays a few. Four out of the 180 total series.

I compared the NFO files' contents of the series with problems with others that display correctly and could not find any differences between them.

I already tried the following in order to try fixing the issue:
1 - delete the NFO file in the NAS, rewrite it using TMM, delete the series in Kodi and perform a "scan for new content" - no changes
2 - delete the NFO file in the NAS, perform a "clean library" in Kodi, create a new NFO file, then do a "scan for new content" - no changes
3 - same as 2, but do a "update library" in Kodi - no changes

The weird thing is that Kodi has been quite flexible in most cases, where I even added new episodes to some series, performed the "scan for new content" and it found the new episodes without any problems. 

However, for these specific four, it simply refuses to show the contents.

I'd appreciate any hints and advice of what I can check to make Kodi "find" the episodes.

Thanks!
Thread moved to TV scraping.

As its tagline says, the discussions section is not for support requests...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-05-27, 20:50)Rossi_1 Wrote: For some reason that I could not figure out yet, Kodi does not display the episodes of a few TV series, or does not display all the episodes, only displays a few. Four out of the 180 total series.
Do you have Local Information Only scraper set? If yes, then change it to the TVDB scraper.

If that is not the issue, then we will need the following...
1. Debug Log capturing you trying to scan these problem shows.
2. tvshow.nfo from one of the problem shows
3. A problem episode nfo

All 3 uploaded to Kodi Paste Site separately and linked back here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi not displaying episodes of s few TV series0