• 34(current)
[WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper
From my testing, refreshing the show should be enough.

This is going to be my recommended tvshowmatching when I get around to posting my mod (either tomorrow or Monday):
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - </regexp>
    <regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - </regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
Example matches: " - 01 - ", " - 25-26 - ", " - 003v2 - ", " - s02 - " (the last matching as a special).

This is intended to work alongside a set of anidb client tagsystem renaming rules, which I've adapted from the ones posted in this thread, but based on your filenames it should also work for you. However, the defaultseason attribute only works on the Frodo nightlies/monthlies, so you may want to remove the second regexp and stick with 0xEE if you're staying on Eden.

You should definitely point directly to the xml rather than just downloading it, the list is still being updated frequently, and Vaneska has already pointed out (and fixed!) several errors and outdated information, and there's probably many more. Using a static copy, while likely good enough for most shows, could easily run into an error that has since been fixed.

I don't see a real advantage to using the full list, marking a show as "unknown" is more to let me know I've already checked that title, than for the practical effect of stopping the scraper needlessly searching tvdb. The chances of that search turning up a false positive are negligible, and if anyone does run across one, then I'll just come up with a way to include that title in the regular list (the various lists are all generated automatically from a single "master" list).
(2012-10-12, 17:00)scudlee Wrote: From my testing, refreshing the show should be enough.

This is going to be my recommended tvshowmatching when I get around to posting my mod (either tomorrow or Monday):
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - </regexp>
    <regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - </regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
Example matches: " - 01 - ", " - 25-26 - ", " - 003v2 - ", " - s02 - " (the last matching as a special).

This is intended to work alongside a set of anidb client tagsystem renaming rules, which I've adapted from the ones posted in this thread, but based on your filenames it should also work for you. However, the defaultseason attribute only works on the Frodo nightlies/monthlies, so you may want to remove the second regexp and stick with 0xEE if you're staying on Eden.

You should definitely point directly to the xml rather than just downloading it, the list is still being updated frequently, and Vaneska has already pointed out (and fixed!) several errors and outdated information, and there's probably many more. Using a static copy, while likely good enough for most shows, could easily run into an error that has since been fixed.

I don't see a real advantage to using the full list, marking a show as "unknown" is more to let me know I've already checked that title, than for the practical effect of stopping the scraper needlessly searching tvdb. The chances of that search turning up a false positive are negligible, and if anyone does run across one, then I'll just come up with a way to include that title in the regular list (the various lists are all generated automatically from a single "master" list).

So i should rename all my anime for example "high school dxd - 1x01 - 001 - i got a girlfriend!.mkv" to "high school dxd - 1x01 - i got a girlfriend!.mkv" and add your regexp. How does sabtoanidb tie into it. Trying to figure out what to make the file naming format so that XBMC can scan it

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
(2012-10-12, 17:14)saitoh183 Wrote: So i should rename all my anime for example "high school dxd - 1x01 - 001 - i got a girlfriend!.mkv" to "high school dxd - 1x01 - i got a girlfriend!.mkv" and add your regexp. How does sabtoanidb tie into it. Trying to figure out what to make the file naming format so that XBMC can scan it

No, I'm saying that regexp will work with your filename as is.

It'll match the 001 in "high school dxd - 1x01 - 001 - i got a girlfriend!.mkv". If you take that out, it won't work! (Well, the 1x01 would match instead...)

I'm not familiar with sabtoanidb, so I don't know how that works.
(2012-10-12, 17:23)scudlee Wrote:
(2012-10-12, 17:14)saitoh183 Wrote: So i should rename all my anime for example "high school dxd - 1x01 - 001 - i got a girlfriend!.mkv" to "high school dxd - 1x01 - i got a girlfriend!.mkv" and add your regexp. How does sabtoanidb tie into it. Trying to figure out what to make the file naming format so that XBMC can scan it

No, I'm saying that regexp will work with your filename as is.

It'll match the 001 in "high school dxd - 1x01 - 001 - i got a girlfriend!.mkv". If you take that out, it won't work! (Well, the 1x01 would match instead...)

I'm not familiar with sabtoanidb, so I don't know how that works.

ok gotcha! but will the regexp affect my normal TV shows also?

maybe this will help : https://github.com/Benni-chan/SABnzbd--P...-Anidb.net (bottom of page)

this is the default config for the renaming

Code:
TVFormat= %ATe% - %EpNo%%Ver% - %ETe% [%GTs%][%FVideoRes%][%Source%]%Cen%[%FCRC%]

(2012-10-12, 17:34)saitoh183 Wrote: this is the default config for the renaming

Code:
TVFormat= %ATe% - %EpNo%%Ver% - %ETe% [%GTs%][%FVideoRes%][%Source%]%Cen%[%FCRC%]
This should work perfectly with the regexps (which allow for v2s etc.)

(edit: The caveat about the defaultseason regexp still stands, This will produce names with " - sEE - " for specials. They won't match in Eden.)
ok..will give this all a try and post back later on Smile

Thank you very much for your patients Smile(rep+1 Smile )

(2012-10-12, 17:47)scudlee Wrote:
(2012-10-12, 17:34)saitoh183 Wrote: this is the default config for the renaming

Code:
This should work perfectly with the regexps (which allow for v2s etc.)

(edit: The caveat about the defaultseason regexp still stands, This will produce names with " - sEE - " for specials. They won't match in Eden.)
will the regexp affect my normal TV shows also?

Only if they contain a match to the pattern space-dash-space-numbers-space-dash-space... Which I guess they might if your High School DxD naming is typical of your entire library and not just the anime...

Might have to throw the crc (to distinguish anime) into the regexp if that naming is a standard, kinda wanted to avoid that.
(2012-10-12, 20:12)scudlee Wrote: Only if they contain a match to the pattern space-dash-space-numbers-space-dash-space... Which I guess they might if your High School DxD naming is typical of your entire library and not just the anime...

Might have to throw the crc (to distinguish anime) into the regexp if that naming is a standard, kinda wanted to avoid that.

Actually yes...my TV shows are named : ..\tv show name\Season X\tv show name - SxEE - eps name.ext

If it's just "... - SxEE - ..." then you'll be fine, that won't match.

I was more worried that they all included the absolute number as well, e.g. "... - 1x01 - 001 - ...", then you could have an issue with something "... - 2x01 - 025 - ..." which would try to scrape as season 1 episode 25 rather than season 2 episode 1.
Ok stuff seem to be working fine when its a series with only 1 season. But i just tried to refresh Black Lagoon and now i only see season 1

1 - do people use Library or File view for there anime? Under library if there is no season folder you dont see content.

2 - when i was asked to choose the series when refreshing Black Lagoon, i chose the first one but what about season 2 (the second barrage) and season 3 (Roberta`s Blood Trail) how do i get them to show up? Do i need to rename them all and move them each to there own Show folder and put them in a season 1 folder?

Current Folder structure:
T:\Anime\
Black Lagoon\
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3

I tried via File View to refresh each season folder...that gave the result in library view of 3 Black Lagoon titles. 1 for each season and only Season 1 worked and the rest where empty.

How do i need to set this up so i can scrape my anime properly when there are multiple seasons. I know this problem wont be the same for Bleach because all 366 Eps are under 1 show (in TVdb and anidb) but stuff like Fate Stay Night and Black lagoon, Tvdb has then under 1 show were as Anidb has 1 ID per season

(2012-10-13, 21:07)saitoh183 Wrote: 2 - when i was asked to choose the series when refreshing Black Lagoon, i chose the first one but what about season 2 (the second barrage) and season 3 (Roberta`s Blood Trail) how do i get them to show up? Do i need to rename them all and move them each to there own Show folder and put them in a season 1 folder?
Pretty much. AniDB is basically all one season (+ specials) per show. Different (named) season, different show.

So:
Code:
T:\Anime\
         Black Lagoon\
                      Black Lagoon - 01 - The Black Lagoon [etc...].ext
         Black Lagoon The Second Barrage\
                                         Black Lagoon The Second Barrage - 01 - The Vampire Twins Comen [etc...].ext    
         Black Lagoon Roberta's Blood Trail\
                                            Black Lagoon Roberta's Blood Trail - 1 - Collateral Massacre [etc...].ext

You don't need to use season folders, unless you particularly want to.

(2012-10-13, 21:07)saitoh183 Wrote: 1 - do people use Library or File view for there anime? Under library if there is no season folder you dont see content.
I don't quite follow this, I don't bother with season folders (for anime) and I use the library just fine. XBMC doesn't care about any intermediate folders, just the top folder for the show name, and the video files for the episode numbers. Everything in between is more or less irrelevant.
I got it to work without seasons. File name was the problem. But I will have to remove season 2 from black lagoon and put it in its own folder and re-scrape it so as black lagoon the second barricade. Is there any other sites to get anime fanart besides fanart.tv?
For like clear logo and such.

If you're using a skin/addon that pulls extra artwork from fanart.tv, then you need to switch to storing the show id from thetvdb.com (instead of anidb.net) in the scraper settings to stand any chance. It's the second option on the first page of settings. (Navigate to the folder, select "change content", etc.)
Sad 
Hi, I managed to scrape my anime using this regex:

_anime[^_]+_()([\d]{2,3})(-[\d]{2,3})?

applied to this file format:

X:\VMF\_Anime\Naruto [1-220]\Naruto_026-027_Special Report Live from the Forest of Death!_[ANBU-AonE][F224EF26].avi

It works great and picks up all the episodes even the 3digit ones but it doesn't recognise the second episode.. it only gets episode 26 from the above file.
What am I doing wrong? I tested the regex on this website http://www.regextester.com/ and it works getting 3 matches:

matched: 7:_Anime\Naruto [1-220]\Naruto_026-027
matched: 36:
matched: 36:026
matched: 39:-027

first one is the season (0) and the other two are episodes.

According to this page http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=TV_Shows_%28...t_Episodes it should work but they are talking about theTVDB scraper:

Advanced Method (XBMC v10.05 onwards)
Supports multi-episode files without season
Use an empty pair of parentheses for the season
<regexp>[/\._ \-]()([0-9]+)(-[0-9]+)?</regexp>

Does it work on aniDB scraper?
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper3