• 6(current)
[WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper
This is a great scraper. I don't know if I have the latest version, I think I have 2010-04-29 or something.

I modified it and wrote a settings.xml so it works with the latest SVN builds and also fixed a couple of syntax errors that were avoiding the load in ScraperXMLEditor.

A way to avoid the "scan for new content" bug is to click on "TV Show Information" and then click refresh and it'll download info of all the episodes again.

Some episodes are not detected using the Google search but disabling it just for those specific shows works great.

I still haven't figured out a way to recognize the specials though. Great work!
The specials work fine for me using s00exx just make sure that the exx is the specal on the site.

I wish that it could somehow read the other things like previews ect.
Hmm... I want to avoid renaming as much as possible but it seems there is no other option (nfo file maybe?)

What about multiepisodes? The wiki says:
Code:
NOTE: for multi-episode matching to work, there needs to be a third set of parentheses on the end. This part is fed back into the regexp engine.
Will that work with this scraper?
bambi73 Wrote:Right now i'm waiting for some 10.05 beta/rc to release AniDB scraper under new addon structure.

Care to release it yet? Or do you prefer to wait a little longer?Laugh

I ask this, since the settings won't work with just an addon.xml and it seems to not get the fanart based on prequels. (to my recollection it used to get the fanart of the prequel if a show didn't have any itself)
Sorry for no responses lately but i was quite busy at work for last 2 months and had no time for anything related to XBMC (even to use it only as player). Now my time schedule slowly returns back to normal so i hope i'll be able to continue work on AniDB scrapper and prepare it for 10.05 soon.

salival Wrote:Care to release it yet? Or do you prefer to wait a little longer?Laugh
Give me few days Cool
Can we expect a release before 10.05, or are you waiting for Dharma to become official?
costi Wrote:Can we expect a release before 10.05, or are you waiting for Dharma to become official?
It should be deployed in official repository now.
very nice Smile

the "scan for new content" bug is fixed ?

ps : i'm on the latest rev, and i dont see your addons ...
The addon is showing up under TV information now. It's picking up all of the series for me, but it's not loading up the cast. Is this normal?
gates Wrote:very nice Smile

the "scan for new content" bug is fixed ?

ps : i'm on the latest rev, and i dont see your addons ...

I'm not sure what you mean by "scan for new content" bug. I need spare some free time to check everything written here in last two months Smile

CourierSS Wrote:The addon is showing up under TV information now. It's picking up all of the series for me, but it's not loading up the cast. Is this normal?
Yes, it's normal, AniDB.net http api doesn't provide cast informations.
Edit - Addons is here Smile -

for the "scan for new content" bug,
I mean, when i define a new anime, scrapper get all my Ep in folder and works very well.
but, when I download a new Ep, and do "scan for new content" it does'nt find the new Ep.
I must do "refresh" and the scrapper find the old and the new one ... but it's take a long time if there is many Ep.

that was my problem with your previous version of 2010-04-25 (with the old scrapper system 9.11 and early 10.5)
bambi73 Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "scan for new content" bug. I need spare some free time to check everything written here in last two months Smile

Yes, it's normal, AniDB.net http api doesn't provide cast informations.

Oh ok. Sad, that it doesn't since AniDB has quite the wealth of cast lists. Thanks for keeping up on the add-on!
Hi, I'm pretty new to this of scrapers, so, I can't make your scrapper to work, I download the scrapper from http://xbmc.git.sourceforge.net, I'm using XBMC 9.11 on Windows 7, can anyone help me to make it work?

Thanks in advance
it's not for 9.11.
what version should I use to make it work?

OK, i made it work, thanks a lot
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper3