Stretched Fan Art
Kinda stupid question, just my OCD taking over haha.
All my fan art is stretched far over the screen. The actual skin/interface is perfect, but all the fan art gets completely cut off.
EX: The Simpsons, the family is on the couch and I can only see Bart and Lisa who are in the middle of the couch, everyone else is missing.
I know its not a big deal, I've googled and searched through the forums but came up empty. I'm sure its something i've over looked.
Help!! Thanks!
stormrider_67 Wrote:Kinda stupid question, just my OCD taking over haha.
All my fan art is stretched far over the screen. The actual skin/interface is perfect, but all the fan art gets completely cut off.
EX: The Simpsons, the family is on the couch and I can only see Bart and Lisa who are in the middle of the couch, everyone else is missing.
I know its not a big deal, I've googled and searched through the forums but came up empty. I'm sure its something i've over looked.
Help!! Thanks!

Sounds like you are running in a resolution lower than that of your fanart. For example, I am running 1024*768 on a 32" CRT and any fanart wider than 768 pixels will be cutoff on either side.
Good idea. I tried a bunch and it didn't work. I'm using a 40" Toshiba Regza, currently at 1080i 16:9.
Tried some other of the higher resolutions, no difference. No big deal, just wondering if it was a possibility.
thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stretched Fan Art0