Can I remove the "IMDB" ratings from lists in library mode
What os? It Linux you might gedit with sudo in order to be root...if Windows7 then save to desktop and copy with file explorer...
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
OpenElec so Linux.
markjones99 Wrote:OpenElec so Linux.

Ok then you have to be root...try sudo
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Guys i've having some trouble with this - i really want to get rid of the TVDB ratings within library view - is there a step by step somewhere?
Thanks.
markjones99 Wrote:Guys i've having some trouble with this - i really want to get rid of the TVDB ratings within library view - is there a step by step somewhere?
Thanks.

Here is how I did it. Depending on which skin you are using it might be a different pathname but you want to find the ViewsFileMode.xml which has the info on the skin. For Confluence skin "Label2" is the placeholder for IMDB ratings info.

I'm running that latest xbmc nightly on win7 x64. ViewsFileMode.xml for me is in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\720p folder. I opened it up with my handy text editor (I think http://www.sublimetext.com/ is :cool2Smile

Do a simple Find and Replace. Find "Label2", Replace with "Year". Save the file. Open XBMC and have a look! If you want to remove them completely just Replace it with an space and nothing will show up. There are (as of writing this only 10 instances of Label2 so I find it an easy fix)

Enjoy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I remove the "IMDB" ratings from lists in library mode0