slow loading movie thumbs
I downloaded the latest version today and added my movies, when scrolling through the thumbnails the movie info shows first, then the thumbnil, if I scroll away from the thumbs that loaded and then come back they have to load again, what can I do to fix this ?

Setup: i5, 8Gb DDR3, geforce Gt440, latest drivers.
I was plagued by this problem and tried all kinds of things until I stumbled upon a solution to my particular issue. I don't know how this changed but there is Setting / System Vertical Black Sync option. When it is enabled at all My thumb nails load crappy. As soon as I disable, they load as they should.

Really hope this helps someone else.....
I started having this issue recently. All of my movie covers and wallpaper of movies take 5-7 seconds to load but everything else loads fine. I have a large cache buffer which plays movies fine and have been using without issue for months. My connection is getting 75mb/s I tried deleted thumbnail and textures13.db file, reinstalled artwork downloader, disabled vertical sync but it still takes forever to load. I think it all started when I started using super favorites but it is still slow if I access an addon the regular way. I uninstalled super favorites but it is still very slow to download the movie and cover art. I cleared xbmc cache. Totally stumped here any ideas what could be causing this? I am running a Fire TV gotham 13.2. I even installed my setup on a different box installed gotham copied over my data but it still loads artwork slow.
oldest thread bump of the week belongs to you good sir. this 2009 thread must be related to what you are experiencing. i tip my hat to you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
slow loading movie thumbs0