RC1 library issue or misunderstanding?
I've searched and can't find a solution and now am wondering if I'm the only one experiencing library issues in RC1 (and B1, B2).

There are two issues:
1. Sort. In Movie library mode, under Titles the sort isn't consistent alphabetically. I have the sort method set to "name" but it doesn't sort it correctly. More clearly, about 80% is sorted right and 20% isn't.

2. Library updates. I'm using Media companion to grab ensure the nfo, posters and fanart are correct but I can't figure out how to get the library to refresh the data based on that. I've tried the "clean library" in the systems settings area. I've tried "Update Library" and also the systems setting "Update Library on startup" with mixed results. If I delete the video database it will rebuild the database correctly.

Anyone else having these issues?
1. The (and other articles) are ignored during a sort.
2. Could be due to invalid .nfo files generated, but can't really tell with this much info.

Use the Debug Log to troubleshoot.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

1. As above, can be turned off in settings.
2. Refresh from the media information window.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Video_Librar...ion_Screen
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RC1 library issue or misunderstanding?0