• 18(current)
Transparency! - v2.11
ronie Wrote:you need to checkout the T! svn if you want it to work with Dharma,
check the "bleeding edge" section @ http://xbmc.org/skins/transparency/5/

Tx Ronie,
I downloaded transparency.zip and installed the zip file via XBMC add addons, and it works nicely.

I have a few issues (been using it for many hours now, and will create a new thread for some feedback / questions.

Cheers,
Mark.
Dear Ronie, Im really liking your skin.
Are you planning to add the functionality to enable lyrics in Music OSX ?
Media player: Xtreamer Ultra 2 XBMC v13 RC 1 Gotham, iPhone 4s & iPad mini Retina
LCD: Sony KDL-46HX920 - Receiver: Onkyo TX-R577 - Speakers: Mission e34 5.1 & MS10 - Remote: Harmony Smart Control
Router: Asus RT-N66U - NAS: Synology DS1512+ 15 TB - PC: Intel I7 @4.5 Ghz HD7950 3GB
Roelio Wrote:Dear Ronie, Im really liking your skin.
Are you planning to add the functionality to enable lyrics & subtitle in OSX ?

you can find both options in:
Settings > Skin Settings > Scripts
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I was just reading the Change log and noticed it myself Confused

Thanks for the quick reply and great Skin !
Media player: Xtreamer Ultra 2 XBMC v13 RC 1 Gotham, iPhone 4s & iPad mini Retina
LCD: Sony KDL-46HX920 - Receiver: Onkyo TX-R577 - Speakers: Mission e34 5.1 & MS10 - Remote: Harmony Smart Control
Router: Asus RT-N66U - NAS: Synology DS1512+ 15 TB - PC: Intel I7 @4.5 Ghz HD7950 3GB
hi ronie,

i'm using the latest svn of T! with xbmc svn (pretty close to the latest) on ubuntu. for some reason, when I go to Videos, it always starts in file mode. if i change to library mode, go back to the main menu, then back into Videos, it's back in file mode. any ideas?
ronx Wrote:hi ronie,

i'm using the latest svn of T! with xbmc svn (pretty close to the latest) on ubuntu. for some reason, when I go to Videos, it always starts in file mode. if i change to library mode, go back to the main menu, then back into Videos, it's back in file mode. any ideas?

check my answer here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81129
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v2.110