• 17(current)
Transparency! - v2.11
Hello.

Thank you for this amazing skin.

In the second post i see a Trailers menu button. Is it still available in the latest svn's ( xbmc en skin )
How do i get media flags to work for music an videos? Im using the xbox version and there isnt a option to extract thumbnails in settings/appearance/filelists
Hi guys, but there's a way to install this skin on the new XBMC version? I don't find a way...
Henkske Wrote:Hello.

Thank you for this amazing skin.

In the second post i see a Trailers menu button. Is it still available in the latest svn's ( xbmc en skin )

nope, the trailers menu button is gone,
however you now can add any script/plugin as a submenu button.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
joshrizzo Wrote:How do i get media flags to work for music an videos? Im using the xbox version and there isnt a option to extract thumbnails in settings/appearance/filelists

i believe (i'm no xbox user) you either need .nfo files,
or play a movie first before the media flags will become available.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
BigBlack Wrote:Hi guys, but there's a way to install this skin on the new XBMC version? I don't find a way...

download the svn version of T! (instructions are on the download page)
rename the skin folder to skin.transparency and put it in your addon folder.
thanks, i dont have any nfo files in my videos or music folder...maybe this is why i dont see media flags? is there anyway somebody can upload a nfo file for me to take a look at? i tried editing nfo files myself but didnt have any luck.
joshrizzo Wrote:How do i get media flags to work for music an videos? Im using the xbox version and there isnt a option to extract thumbnails in settings/appearance/filelists

I don't think that the xbox version of xbmc support metadata extraction...
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
ronie Wrote:download the svn version of T! (instructions are on the download page)
rename the skin folder to skin.transparency and put it in your addon folder.

I need a external SVN downloader? Can be made all from XBMC? O simply downloading the svn version? Can you give me a direct download link... i don't understand wich is the right one....
BigBlack Wrote:I need a external SVN downloader?
yes
BigBlack Wrote:Can be made all from XBMC?
not yet
BigBlack Wrote:O simply downloading the svn version? Can you give me a direct download link... i don't understand wich is the right one....

http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
BigBlack Wrote:I need a external SVN downloader? Can be made all from XBMC? O simply downloading the svn version? Can you give me a direct download link... i don't understand wich is the right one....
I downloaded it last night with a download manager (all files in the trunk directory, recursively) and saved the lot in /addons/skin.transparency and it is now working fine. I couldn't find a ZIP of it so figured this was the best way... at least it worked Smile
How do I bring up the section that allows me to browse extra fanart while I listen to an artist/music? keyboard? I get the blue section for stop play etc,by pressing M, but can't get the white section to come up

Also, is the extra fanart in a extrafanart folder like tv shows in Night?
boston85 Wrote:How do I bring up the section that allows me to browse extra fanart while I listen to an artist/music? keyboard? I get the blue section for stop play etc,by pressing M, but can't get the white section to come up

just hit 'm' on keyboard and they should be there.
if not, i'll need a screenshot please.

boston85 Wrote:Also, is the extra fanart in a extrafanart folder like tv shows in Night?

yup. :-)
ronie Wrote:Transparency! will only work with the 9.11 Camelot release of xbmc (or a more recent svn version)!

Hi Ronie,

I am dying to try your skin, but cannot get it to work with Dharma_beta2.
I do not know what a "more recent svn version" is, but I was hoping it meant a more recent version of XBMC downloaded from the XBMC site...

If not, what is the most recent compatible version to try?

Thank you,

Mark.
fredphoesh Wrote:Hi Ronie,

I am dying to try your skin, but cannot get it to work with Dharma_beta2.
I do not know what a "more recent svn version" is, but I was hoping it meant a more recent version of XBMC downloaded from the XBMC site...

If not, what is the most recent compatible version to try?

Thank you,

Mark.

you need to checkout the T! svn if you want it to work with Dharma,
check the "bleeding edge" section @ http://xbmc.org/skins/transparency/5/
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v2.110