• 7(current)
Transparency! - v2.11
ronie Wrote:Settings > Skin Settings > Home Window > Videos Menu - Use file mode

i'll probably make filemode the default too in the next release.

that worked ...

thanks Big Grin
ronie Wrote:@ all xbox users having memory problems.

i just noticed arnova changed the default player back to mplayer as DVDPlayer was causing too much issues.
http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...sion=26190

as soons as there's a new build available (r26190 or up), let me know if this fixes your memory issues with Transparency! too.

I found and am going to try the 2.11 version of T! tonight that is XBOX friendly. http://xbmc.org/skins/transparency/5/
See if that helps the memory problem.
Smile 
ingrimsch Wrote:Try using the FULL Apple Movie Trailers Script, works without a Problem for me. If I recall correctly the Lite version does not work...

Thanks for your reply!

Iit's weird that the Lite plugin works from video plugins but not from the filmtrailers tab.
Coould you help me and tell me where i can find the download for the Full Apple Movie Trailers script?

Yhanks!
VaLeN Wrote:Thanks for your reply!

Iit's weird that the Lite plugin works from video plugins but not from the filmtrailers tab.
Coould you help me and tell me where i can find the download for the Full Apple Movie Trailers script?

Yhanks!

If you check out the XBMC-Scripting folder on the SVN Repo server its in there
ronie Wrote:@ all xbox users having memory problems.

i just noticed arnova changed the default player back to mplayer as DVDPlayer was causing too much issues.
http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...sion=26190

as soons as there's a new build available (r26190 or up), let me know if this fixes your memory issues with Transparency! too.

Yes this seems to be the problem. On problematic movies, if I use default DVD Player, I loose my memory. If I play same movie using Mplayer, it plays.
Thanks Ronie
woodyearl Wrote:If you check out the XBMC-Scripting folder on the SVN Repo server its in there

Great, I tried the addon before which didn't work. Also a cleanup of userdata appeared to be necessary. Works great now tho, thanks for your help!
Is there an option to play trailers in full screen? I can't seem to find it. Sad
Settings --> Skin Settings --> General

It's toward the bottom:
Always play trailers fullscreen
KevinSartori Wrote:Settings --> Skin Settings --> General

It's toward the bottom:
Always play trailers fullscreen

btw, xbox users should alwways enable this options,
as the xbox doesn't allow you to play trailers in a preview window.

(unless something has changed recently)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I noticed a small bug today. In the TV Shows library, with View: Fanart, the episode thumbnail sits a little low and gets clipped at the bottom of the screen. If you bring up Episode Info, you can see the episode thumbnail move up to the correct position. I can upload screenshots if I'm not making any sense...
KevinSartori Wrote:I noticed a small bug today. In the TV Shows library, with View: Fanart, the episode thumbnail sits a little low and gets clipped at the bottom of the screen. If you bring up Episode Info, you can see the episode thumbnail move up to the correct position. I can upload screenshots if I'm not making any sense...

you're making sense, but i would like those screens anyway.
i can't reproduce it, and i thought i had taken great care to make sure everything was aligned properly. ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Here's an screenshot showing the episodes I have for the series Bamboo Blade:

Here's a screenshot after I hit Info to bring up Episode Information:

I'm using XBMC for AppleTV with Nightly Build r26237, but, to be sure, I reloaded the stable 9.11 build and it behaves exactly the same way.
Hi ronie and Happy New Year,
I think I may have found a bug in 2.11, I used to only have the Exit button showing in the Shutdown sequence but I decided to add the Suspend button as well, so I went to the skin settings and added it so that I should now have a choice of either Exit or Suspend. All goes well in the settings and the 2 buttons are highlighted but when I go back to the home screen and press the left button, only the Exit button shows up. I have tried to quit and restart xbmc but the still only one button.

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
is this on your imac or on the atv?
can this system be put in suspend mode?

reason i'm asking is the suspend button on the shutdown menu will only be visible if your system passes the 'System.CanSuspend' check.

if it's causing issues, i can remove this check from the skin.
ronie Wrote:is this on your imac or on the atv?
can this system be put in suspend mode?

reason i'm asking is the suspend button on the shutdown menu will only be visible if your system passes the 'System.CanSuspend' check.

if it's causing issues, i can remove this check from the skin.

On the mac , it works, but not on the appleTV but I read in a Harmony discussion that the Suspend was treated as Sleep on the appleTV.

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v2.110