• 8(current)
Transparency! - v2.11
KevinSartori Wrote:Here's an screenshot showing the episodes I have for the series Bamboo Blade:

Here's a screenshot after I hit Info to bring up Episode Information:

I'm using XBMC for AppleTV with Nightly Build r26237, but, to be sure, I reloaded the stable 9.11 build and it behaves exactly the same way.

cheers, this only happens if media flags are disabled.
it will be fixed in the next release.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
jpf55 Wrote:On the mac , it works, but not on the appleTV but I read in a Harmony discussion that the Suspend was treated as Sleep on the appleTV.

could you test it by removing this line:
<visible>System.CanSuspend</visible>
form DialogButtonMenu.xml

let me know if you can put the atv to sleep now.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:could you test it by removing this line:
<visible>System.CanSuspend</visible>
form DialogButtonMenu.xml

let me know if you can put the atv to sleep now.

Sorry, the button shows up but it has no effect on the AppleTV, no biggie, I'll continue to exit XBMC and put the appleTV to sleep from there.
Thanks

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
Hi

when playing a film on xbox using xbmc4xbox 26237 & T!v2.11, if I press the info button on my xbox remote while playing there maybe some meta data missing, all the meta data is present when browsing the library listings see what you think
Check this link of the two screenshots

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.hanselman/

ThanksBig Grin
jpf55 Wrote:Sorry, the button shows up but it has no effect on the AppleTV, no biggie, I'll continue to exit XBMC and put the appleTV to sleep from there.
Thanks

all the info i could find:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47128&highlight=suspend
hasselhof Wrote:Hi

when playing a film on xbox using xbmc4xbox 26237 & T!v2.11, if I press the info button on my xbox remote while playing there maybe some meta data missing, all the meta data is present when browsing the library listings see what you think
Check this link of the two screenshots

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.hanselman/

ThanksBig Grin

are you using MPlayer or DVDPlayer ?
could you try both and see if there's a difference ?

most likely meta detection is not (fully) implemented in one (or both) of them.
ronie Wrote:all the info i could find:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47128&highlight=suspend

this is the post I was referring to: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=456...stcount=65

Running Kodi 18.9
hi,

I have a problem when pausing a tv show. When i pause it the episode thumb appears at the bottom right. if do enter everything goes back right with the thumb at the bottom left. if i do esc the problem is back again.
I use the latest dsplayer build.

Thanks
carmenm Wrote:hi,

I have a problem when pausing a tv show. When i pause it the episode thumb appears at the bottom right.

it's supposed to be like that. :-)
ronie Wrote:it's supposed to be like that. :-)

Interesting, I just tried this and when you first select the episode, the episode thumb appears but when you play the episode, since I have clearart, the cleaart shows up bottom right as it should be but if I press enter or Esc, it is not longer the clearart but the camera icon that shows up.

Confirmed on both the mac and the appleTV.

Running Kodi 18.9
Could we have an option to disable it? It just doesnt fit. I mean it s a square thumb as the normal one is a rounded square which looks a lot better. Dont you think?

Actually one feature i would love is a option to see not only the thumb at the bottom right but the whole bottom bar without the buttons. I would really love that because when i do pause i like to see the time as well as the running time. If you dont want to include it in your skin could you guide me in a way to do it locally?
jpf55 Wrote:Interesting, I just tried this and when you first select the episode, the episode thumb appears but when you play the episode, since I have clearart, the cleaart shows up bottom right as it should be but if I press enter or Esc, it is not longer the clearart but the camera icon that shows up.

Confirmed on both the mac and the appleTV.

clearart is supported on DialogSeekbar and DialogFullscreenInfo but not on the VideoOSD (that's what you see when you press enter).

but it makes sense to add it to the osd too, so i'll change that in the next release.

thanx for bringing up this issue!
carmenm Wrote:Could we have an option to disable it? It just doesnt fit. I mean it s a square thumb as the normal one is a rounded square which looks a lot better. Dont you think?

in the next release it'll have round corners. ;-)

carmenm Wrote:Actually one feature i would love is a option to see not only the thumb at the bottom right but the whole bottom bar without the buttons. I would really love that because when i do pause i like to see the time as well as the running time. If you dont want to include it in your skin could you guide me in a way to do it locally?

just hit 'i' (keyboard) or 'info' (remote).
ronie Wrote:just hit 'i' (keyboard) or 'info' (remote).
Yeah but could i have that behavoir when hitting "pause"?
carmenm Wrote:Yeah but could i have that behavoir when hitting "pause"?

i can't think of an easy way...other than to copy most of the code from DialogFullScreenInfo.xml to DialogSeekBar.xml.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v2.110