• 9(current)
Transparency! - v2.11
thanks that s a first step. I ll look into it.
so far so good ronie, i dont see anything wrong except play using window open on top left instead center

im just curious, can u show tutorial link to create tranparancy image especialy for header and footerHuh

thanks
lipo Wrote:im just curious, can u show tutorial link to create tranparancy image especialy for header and footerHuh

header and footer code is in Home.xml:
Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>1280</width>
    <height>74</height>
    <texture>Header.png</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>66r</posy>
    <width>1280</width>
    <height>66</height>
    <texture>Footer.png</texture>
</control>

i use Gimp to create the images. to make them transparent, just adjust the opacity and save as .png.

not sure else there is to tell...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
@ronie: i managed to make my custom "pause" info and i just love it. Thank you so much!
carmenm Wrote:@ronie: i managed to make my custom "pause" info and i just love it. Thank you so much!

cool! glad you got it working. ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
anyone play around with r26263 and this latest skin on xbox yet? i'm curious if the memory problems will still be prevalent if try it. very happy with sept 9 build and fan arts, media flags, etc. at present, but wanna try ronie's newer version.

speaking of which; hey ronie, have you created the xbox specific windows yet (i.e. game saves, etc.)?
carmenm Wrote:@ronie: i managed to make my custom "pause" info and i just love it. Thank you so much!
care to share?
i'd like to see more than movie poster in bottom right when I pause. preferably the whole bottom bar with rewind, seek, pause, time, etc.
babanoosh Wrote:hey ronie, have you created the xbox specific windows yet (i.e. game saves, etc.)?

yes, gamesaves has been there from the start.
obviously since i don't have an xbox, i have no clue if there are any issues with it.

the busy dialog is also xbox specific.

not sure if there are any others?
i'll test and report back. btw, sorry for the misleading info previously on fast foward/rewind. It was the memory problems causing that anomaly. I have yet to try the latest and greatest xbox build.Eek
Hey ronie,

this skin is looking better and better with each update.

I just wanted to let you know that when I click on the home theater exp button from inside the movie details, it actually queues the next movie in the library rather than the one I am viewing. I'm not sure if that's due to the skin or the script.

Btw, I am using camelot final, transparency 2.11 and the last version of hte

Thanks
aptalca Wrote:Hey ronie,

this skin is looking better and better with each update.

I just wanted to let you know that when I click on the home theater exp button from inside the movie details, it actually queues the next movie in the library rather than the one I am viewing. I'm not sure if that's due to the skin or the script.

Btw, I am using camelot final, transparency 2.11 and the last version of hte

Thanks

i'm aware, nuka recently made some changes to the HTE script and as a result the queueing is a bit screwed. it requires a small change in the skin to fix it.

in DialogVideoInfo.xml remove this line:
Code:
<onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>
and all should be fine.
hasselhof Wrote:Hi

when playing a film on xbox using xbmc4xbox 26237 & T!v2.11, if I press the info button on my xbox remote while playing there maybe some meta data missing, all the meta data is present when browsing the library listings see what you think
Check this link of the two screenshots

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.hanselman/

ThanksBig Grin

The film was played with mplayer bundled with xbmc v26237, couldn't get any films to play using the dvdplayer all that happened was the free memory went from about 16mb to 5mb and did nothing else
Thanks

John.
ronie Wrote:i'm aware, nuka recently made some changes to the HTE script and as a result the queueing is a bit screwed. it requires a small change in the skin to fix it.

in DialogVideoInfo.xml remove this line:
Code:
<onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>
and all should be fine.

That did the trick, thanks.

Btw, did you change the font for the home screen menu items (such as videos, scripts, etc.) They somehow look different, I can't figure out how exactly. I think I kinda like the older version better. Well, maybe I was just used to the older one, anyway.

Thanks again.
aptalca Wrote:Btw, did you change the font for the home screen menu items (such as videos, scripts, etc.) They somehow look different, I can't figure out how exactly. I think I kinda like the older version better. Well, maybe I was just used to the older one, anyway.
It's funny you mention that. It was the 1st immediate thing I noticed when I switched. I had to go back to old version, but not because of that.
aptalca Wrote:That did the trick, thanks.

Btw, did you change the font for the home screen menu items (such as videos, scripts, etc.) They somehow look different, I can't figure out how exactly. I think I kinda like the older version better. Well, maybe I was just used to the older one, anyway.

Thanks again.

babanoosh Wrote:It's funny you mention that. It was the 1st immediate thing I noticed when I switched. I had to go back to old version, but not because of that.

in v2.11 the text on the home menu is capitalized. ;-)
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v2.110