• 16(current)
Transparency! - v2.11
[quote=ronie]cheers, i'm still wondering where Schenk2302 got his ratings from...QUOTE]

Hi Ronnie,

i get my nfo's from Ember but changed the ratings.xml to my like Smile

greetz

Schenk
Schenk2302 Wrote:Hi Ronnie,

i get my nfo's from Ember but changed the ratings.xml to my like Smile

greetz

Schenk
thanx for the info mate.
i could add detection for 'ab X' in the rating field, but having some kind of standard would be preferred.

if everyone makes up their own ratings, there's no way the skin could support all of them.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
v2.11 doesn't got an option enable animations. Or did I made a mistake? There used to be an option on skin settings > general. I would like to disable it.
tikkiew Wrote:v2.11 doesn't got an option enable animations. Or did I made a mistake? There used to be an option on skin settings > general. I would like to disable it.

correct. that option was removed a half year ago.

ronie Wrote:there's a few other things i would like to change in the next version and i'd like to hear your opinion on these:
- i want to remove the option to disable animations in the skin. there will probably be more and more animations in the skin
and having to code a non-animated transition for everything too is quite...uhhh...irritating.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:correct. that option was removed a half year ago.

Oh well it is not a big thing. Didn't update the skin in months.
ronie Wrote:Image

Hiya, I'm a new XBMC user and i love transparency.

How do you get new tv shows to show up in the lower right hand corner of the screen in this image?
Phokus Wrote:Hiya, I'm a new XBMC user and i love transparency.

How do you get new tv shows to show up in the lower right hand corner of the screen in this image?

that's the recently added tv show episodes.
you'll need a few things to see those:
- first you'll need to scan your tv shows to the library
- second, you need to add the TV Shows button to the home menu.
- third, check if Settings > Skin Settings > Home Window > Recently added episodes is enabled.
Hey guys, still no new release to resolve the problem of moving mouse and movie scroll?
ronie Wrote:that's the recently added tv show episodes.
you'll need a few things to see those:
- first you'll need to scan your tv shows to the library
- second, you need to add the TV Shows button to the home menu.
- third, check if Settings > Skin Settings > Home Window > Recently added episodes is enabled.

Thanks. Recently added window in the lower right hand corner pops up in both movies and tv now, but it isn't populated with data yet... kinda strange though considering when i click the up arrow and click the recently added tv box it takes me to a large list of recently added tv shows... i guess i'll have to download new stuff to see it added to that window? Or is my xbmc/transparency bugged?
Phokus Wrote:Thanks. Recently added window in the lower right hand corner pops up in both movies and tv now, but it isn't populated with data yet... kinda strange though considering when i click the up arrow and click the recently added tv box it takes me to a large list of recently added tv shows... i guess i'll have to download new stuff to see it added to that window? Or is my xbmc/transparency bugged?

if you run a recent xbmc svn version, than yeah, it's bugged.
also when switchinhg from another skin to Transparency!, the list won't be populated...you'll have to restart xbmc.
BigBlack Wrote:Hey guys, still no new release to resolve the problem of moving mouse and movie scroll?

all of these have been fixed on the T! svn.
releasing a new stable version is not likely to happen soon, as it requires a fairly recent xbmc svn version....which are far from stable at the moment.
ronie Wrote:releasing a new stable version is not likely to happen soon, as it requires a fairly recent xbmc svn version....which are far from stable at the moment.
Exactly... Nod

http://xbmc.org/theuni/2010/03/01/impend...ge-addons/
theuni Wrote:We ask that users of nightly builds take a break, and that third-party builders please suspend your releases for now. Builds at this time only make things harder for us.

Update: Revision 28276 is the revision before the merge. Stay below that and you’ll be fine.

RTFM people...!!!
Sorry guys i don't understand.... The last time I've installed trasparency, the only compatible version was the nightly builds one no? Now something has changed? Can you link which version I've to use? I'm using the xbmc update to update xbmc... There's something wrong to use it? But I had this trouble before starting to use it...
BigBlack Wrote:Sorry guys i don't understand.... The last time I've installed trasparency, the only compatible version was the nightly builds one no? Now something has changed? Can you link which version I've to use? I'm using the xbmc update to update xbmc... There's something wrong to use it? But I had this trouble before starting to use it...

it's entirely up to you what version to use.
these are only my recommendations:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=506601&postcount=1
BigBlack Wrote:Sorry guys i don't understand.... The last time I've installed trasparency, the only compatible version was the nightly builds one no? Now something has changed? Can you link which version I've to use? I'm using the xbmc update to update xbmc... There's something wrong to use it? But I had this trouble before starting to use it...

Make sure you backup your DB because if you upgrade to revision higher than 28720 you will not be able to downgrade to a lower revision as the databases are not compatible.

Cheers
Nessus
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v2.110