Emulators no longer display properly when Using HD Cables
Question 
Hello All.

I had installed a number of emulators (ZNES etc) on my xbox and they worked great with the old standard def cables.

I have now upgraded to the 720p component cables and my emulators no longer display properly - all I can see are horizontal coloured lines of a distorted screen image. I know the emulators are loading properly, because if I move the cursor I hear the correct sounds, but I can't see anything.Confused

I have tried to change the resolution from within XBMC to every available setting but that has not fixed the problem. Anyone every encountered this before, and if yes, then do you know how to fix it?

It seems to only happen with the emeulators for Sega Master system, NES, SNES but NOT with N64 emulator Surreal.
CPU:Intel 2100 3.1 Ghz RAM:Corsair 4 GB DD3-133 Mobo: Gigabyte H67M-D2-B3 mATX OS HDD: Corsair Nova Series 32GB SSD Storage HDD: WD Green 2 TB Video Card: ASUS EN210 SILENT ODD:
marcozd Wrote:Hello All.

I had installed a number of emulators (ZNES etc) on my xbox and they worked great with the old standard def cables.

I have now upgraded to the 720p component cables and my emulators no longer display properly - all I can see are horizontal coloured lines of a distorted screen image. I know the emulators are loading properly, because if I move the cursor I hear the correct sounds, but I can't see anything.Confused

Try disabling 480p in the xbmc settings...

I have had this happen on several emulators and all i do is disable 480p from within XBMC. this should force 480i on the emulator. You can change the emulator to 720p and then reenable 480p and everything should work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Emulators no longer display properly when Using HD Cables0