• 1(current)
Bug Reports
Please post all bugs you may find here so that we may handle them in a timely fashion.

When posting bugs could you please use this layout thank you makes my life easier (Rocky5)

System: Windows, Linux or Xbox
XBMC Version: ie XBMC 9.11: Camelot (from the main site) or your Revision number (only after Camelot)

Bug 1: blah blah blah
Bug 2: blah blah blah

Thank you

XBMC 9.11 CAMELOT from download page and Windows 7.

'o' <- letter o
This doesn't work for me while testing now. Meaning I can't view audio/video codec info etc. It works for other skins.
wimpy Wrote:XBMC 9.11 CAMELOT from download page and Windows 7.

'o' <- letter o
This doesn't work for me while testing now. Meaning I can't view audio/video codec info etc. It works for other skins.

can you elaborate please as am a bit lost the letter o doesn't show? or what does the letter o do?
Rocky5 Wrote:can you elaborate please as am a bit lost the letter o doesn't show? or what does the letter o do?

When playing a video pressing 'O' displays info about audio/codec of the video currently playing.
The letter 'o' shows just fine for me mate.
XBMCG33K Wrote:The letter 'o' shows just fine for me mate.

strange, it works in Confluence but not Xperience. I'll try it again after a reboot etc tomorrow when I wake up Smile
wimpy Wrote:strange, it works in Confluence but not Xperience. I'll try it again after a reboot etc tomorrow when I wake up Smile

my fault will be in an update in a couple of days.

and your on about the dialog that shows the rez and fps and other info on the video and screen size?
Rocky5 Wrote:my fault will be in an update in a couple of days.

and your on about the dialog that shows the rez and fps and other info on the video and screen size?

Correct Smile
Hi,

Great skin guys. Very impressive.

Bug :

When selecting a movie, pressing info, selecting cast, and selecting an actor,
the list of other movies and episodes that actor has been in has the non-highlighted
items truncated. The string lenght should be the same highlighted or not :

Screenshot :

[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Pr.Sinister Wrote:Hi,

Great skin guys. Very impressive.

Bug :

When selecting a movie, pressing info, selecting cast, and selecting an actor,
the list of other movies and episodes that actor has been in has the non-highlighted
items truncated. The string lenght should be the same highlighted or not :

Screenshot :

Blush my fault was meant to fix that.
XBMC 9.11 CAMELOT from download page and Windows 7

Virtual keyboard (for remote control users) is missing a background so it's very hard to see the letters.

Otherwise, this is a beautiful skin!
gjlp Wrote:XBMC 9.11 CAMELOT from download page and Windows 7

Virtual keyboard (for remote control users) is missing a background so it's very hard to see the letters.

Otherwise, this is a beautiful skin!

to fix extract the Texture.xpr file damn xprs lol

ok xprs are like the damn xbox hdd only so many characters long its cut off some so I'm going to have to ether change there names or just release the skin un xpred.

Tomorrow i will reupload the skin with all fixes and stuff added that you lot asked for.
Maybe I am to old and stupid but for the moment the only viewtype I get is filepanel am I to old and stupid to change that? (if yes plz tell me how to do it)

Thx
Omni
Some thoughts from my side after playing around with it for 30 minutes or so now (using XBMC Camelot 9.11 on Windows XP).
First off I really love your work. It looks awesome and the options to change the background image and the color schema is perfect. I really appreciate all you've done with Xperience and I'm sure I'll use it for a while Big Grin

Now to the bug I noticed (I will post some other suggestions in the other thread):

Uhm am I blind or is there no "Watched" overlay image? At least there is an option called "Enabled Watched/Unwatched overlays" which I enabled but I still don't see anything indicating whether a movie has already been watched or not.

The "About Us" panel is empty for me in the customization settings. Is this intended?

For my understanding the "Play" and "Pause" button in the OSD should be inverted. Shouldn't a button always indicate an action and not a state? Currently it's the "Play" icon if the movie is playing but actually what I want to do is "Pause" the movie by pressing the button. I hope you understand what I mean.

OK this one is a bit hard to reproduce but there is a bug with the slanted wall view. Here is what you need to do to see it:
- Open the movies section, change the view to "Wall view" and change it to "Slanted". => You should see the Slanted Wall view now
- Now change the view type to any other type
- Press "ESC" to leave the movies section
- Open the movies section again => You should see the last chosen view type
- Change the view type to "Wall view"

At least I'd expect to see the "Slanted Wall view" now but what you see is the "Straight Wall view". If you go to the settings and check the view specific settings "Slanted" is active but you have to press "Enter" on it again to change the wall view to slanted.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Windows 7 Latest Build XBMC

When you goto play music. The actual song title is bunched up letters in the listings but appears fine in the right panel.

Also in the teaser trailer of Xperience, there was a now playing box, this seems to be missing on the actual release.

So if you accidently click on a movie, there is no way of getting back to that movie.

Ok I have found out how to enable that, it is in options

The recently added in the actual panels, does not function properly. Just shows thumb not available.

Apart from those, everything seems to be fine so far.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports0