• 4(current)
Bug Reports
Rocky5 Wrote:to fix extract the Texture.xpr file damn xprs lol

ok xprs are like the damn xbox hdd only so many characters long its cut off some so I'm going to have to ether change there names or just release the skin un xpred.

Tomorrow i will reupload the skin with all fixes and stuff added that you lot asked for.

Why using xpr? All Camelot+ skins should be using xbt, xpr support will eventually (probably soon) be dropped.

TheUni
Rocky5 Wrote:can you try another skin please is i have not got this problem but I'm on windows XP so it could be linux related but its shouldn't effect the login screen if it doesn't do it when you log off then it shouldn't do it when you load XBMC.

XBMCG33K EDIT: I'm running Xperience on 2 PC's Win7, and XP neither have this same issue. Hopefully this isn't effecting anyone else ...
Not sure if i have encountered the same problem?

System: Windows XP Pro Service pack 3
XBMC Version: ie XBMC 9.11: Camelot
Same bug as reported above, but it was working ok for a while then tonight when i booted it up there were no login screen and i had no library?
some how my userdata folder has been wiped clean, and i suspect it has nothing to do with the skin and is most likely down to xbmc.
I will try to see if i can re create this with another skin and xperience and i will let you
know what happens.Huh
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
theuni Wrote:Why using xpr? All Camelot+ skins should be using xbt, xpr support will eventually (probably soon) be dropped.

TheUni
How do you create a textures.xbt ?
And is there something like xprexpress to create them?
paul Wrote:How do you create a textures.xbt ?
And is there something like xprexpress to create them?

I'm pretty sure Equinox (team blackbolt guy) told me he made a version of xprexpress called xbtexpress but maybe it was just he was working on it. I would assume as a team blackbolt person you would have access to it.

Else the tool you need is located in the svn as a command line program (like xbmctex) called TexturePacker
I believe we didn't use xbt for the same reason Ellipsis didn't.xbt is terrible with images as far as I have seen. Also if it's to eventually be removed (xpr) the xbox versions should be updated to reflect that as well.
If the quality is terrible, please work with us and create tickets so that we can work them out. The format provides significant advantages.

TheUni
Rocky5 Wrote:can you try another skin please is i have not got this problem but I'm on windows XP so it could be linux related but its shouldn't effect the login screen if it doesn't do it when you log off then it shouldn't do it when you load XBMC.

XBMCG33K EDIT: I'm running Xperience on 2 PC's Win7, and XP neither have this same issue. Hopefully this isn't effecting anyone else ...

Jezz_X Wrote:at a 100% guess its because he uses the mouse to double click a icon on his desktop to launch XBMC fullscreen and the main window vanishes because of the mouse movement (not focused). This happens in many places. but try and move the mouse in login and you will see what he means

Hi,

Thanks for checking my bug report. When using another skin (i was using Transparency before) the problem does not exist. And before that i used PM3.HD without problems. I still also guess that the mouse-pointer might be the problem, even though no mouse is attached to the system... i can see the X-windows mouse pointer shortly when XBMC gets started, so i should invest some time in disabling the pointer somehow and see if that resolves the problem.

However, attacking the problem from a different angle: The profile selection screen is currently designed to vanish when you set focus to the power button, correct? (sorry if i'm explaining this using the wrong words) What if you edit the profile window to always remain on-screen, even if the power button in the lower left is focused? I'm saying this, because a friend of mine also has that mouse pointer during startup of his Ubuntu minimal XBMC, so he (and a lot of other people) might be experiencing the same issue.
System: Windows 7
XBMC Version: r26037

Bug:
On the OSD which you can see by pressing "M", if you press left or right from the middle blade, it moves smoothly animated, but if you navigate back to the middle blade it makes a hard transition. Might be due to the skinning engine but I thought I could let you know.
Not sure if it's my fault but this happens to me:
I enable the custom video plugin panel on homescreen but when i enter it it displays a blank list. If I press 'backspace' it shows applemovietrailers and other video plugins. Any thoughts on why i have to press backspace ?
theuni Wrote:If the quality is terrible, please work with us and create tickets so that we can work them out. The format provides significant advantages.

TheUni

Adam is misinformed it was user error that caused the problem they were using older builds of XBMC that dint support the new XBT format so it was using the xbox xpr.

xbt image quality is fine the reason i never used it was because packaging up the skin with xprs uses less mbs total rarther than having the images unpacked and also they can be unpacked where xbt cant at the moment.

SKiNNiEH Wrote:Hi,
However, attacking the problem from a different angle: The profile selection screen is currently designed to vanish when you set focus to the power button, correct? (sorry if i'm explaining this using the wrong words) What if you edit the profile window to always remain on-screen, even if the power button in the lower left is focused? I'm saying this, because a friend of mine also has that mouse pointer during startup of his Ubuntu minimal XBMC, so he (and a lot of other people) might be experiencing the same issue.

It was originaly like this but due to a new design it got hidden i was against it as it causes confusion for some people they dont see it the dont know its there its an easy mod you just remove this line from LoginScreen.xml

line 12
PHP Code:
<visible allowhiddenfocus="true">!Control.HasFocus(52)</visible
line 60
PHP Code:
<visible allowhiddenfocus="true">Control.HasFocus(52)</visible

D0nR0sa Wrote:System: Windows 7
XBMC Version: r26037

Bug:
On the OSD which you can see by pressing "M", if you press left or right from the middle blade, it moves smoothly animated, but if you navigate back to the middle blade it makes a hard transition. Might be due to the skinning engine but I thought I could let you know.

am not sure about this as it runs smooth on mine will have a look any ways.

wimpy Wrote:Not sure if it's my fault but this happens to me:
I enable the custom video plugin panel on homescreen but when i enter it it displays a blank list. If I press 'backspace' it shows applemovietrailers and other video plugins. Any thoughts on why i have to press backspace ?

This is for direct linkage to a plugin ie like loading a game or movie it click it it loads the plugin its tells you what to do enter the plugins folder name.

exampled: say you download BBC Iplayer the folder is iplayer so you put that in the folder field 'iplayer' then select a custom image to be shown when you go back to home it will show you icon when you pick that panel it will load bbc iplayer plugin.
I enabled and then disabled recently added in customizations, but option stays active on home screen. xbmc 9.11 final, os x 10.5.8
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:I enabled and then disabled recently added in customizations, but option stays active on home screen. xbmc 9.11 final, os x 10.5.8

Make sure you have disabled the correct option just turning off Enable recently added on home does nothing bar hide the other two this will be renamed on the update to stop confusion.
System: Windows 7
XBMC Version 9.11 Camelot

1.When you have a movie already playing and you go back to the movie panel screen and you select info for another movie you cant see the info.

2.Also when your in the movie panel screen and you select search you cannot see that window clearly because it is covered by the top window which allows you to select search.
Casanova_32210 Wrote:System: Windows 7
XBMC Version 9.11 Camelot

1.When you have a movie already playing and you go back to the movie panel screen and you select info for another movie you cant see the info.

This was cant be helped sorry without removing the trailer window

2.Also when your in the movie panel screen and you select search you cannot see that window clearly because it is covered by the top window which allows you to select search.

This is because the xpr cut names short this is fixed the keybaord should look like this when you pick search

http://i47.tinypic.com/16iyzop.jpg
Big Grin
Jezz_X Wrote:I'm pretty sure Equinox (team blackbolt guy) told me he made a version of xprexpress called xbtexpress but maybe it was just he was working on it. I would assume as a team blackbolt person you would have access to it.

Else the tool you need is located in the svn as a command line program (like xbmctex) called TexturePacker
Thanks jezz will check that out (even though i hate using command line)
Will also search for xbtexpress though never heard of it before?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports0