• 7(current)
Bug Reports
Sorry just found another. I just added a custom home panel for BBC iPlayer.

The icon you supplied is great however for some reason it doesn't look right

Its got a box round it for some reason Smile

Thanks
it only seems to do it when its the selected item. When its off to the right it doesn't do it.
blackforce Wrote:Sorry just found another. I just added a custom home panel for BBC iPlayer.

The icon you supplied is great however for some reason it doesn't look right

Its got a box round it for some reason Smile

Thanks

blackforce Wrote:it only seems to do it when its the selected item. When its off to the right it doesn't do it.

What box?? if you mean the underlay for the label that's so you can see a label if you use a none transparent image (say a white image of some kind) its meant to be there.
small spelling mistake. when fast forwarding it says "farwarding" rather than "forwarding". other than that i've found nothing so far. great work guys.

marc
Q6600, ASUS P5W, 6GB DDR2 and 2.5TB RAID running Mac OS X 10.5.5 and XBMC
xbox v1.0 (softmod) XBMC Dash
El Massman Wrote:small spelling mistake. when fast forwarding it says "farwarding" rather than "forwarding". other than that i've found nothing so far. great work guys.

marc

thank you that's fixed (my bad spelling lmao)
Hi, in movie info panel, when director/writer is very long overlap the studio flag.

O.S: Windows 7 64bits
Camelot 9.11

thanks
dyt72 Wrote:Hi, in movie info panel, when director/writer is very long overlap the studio flag.

O.S: Windows 7 64bits
Camelot 9.11

thanks

Easy fix, thanks!
Not sure if this a bug as I cannot seem to tell what the issue is, but I have some TV episodes showing no info at all when in InfoPanel view, (only shows the thumb and title) but when I bring up info by pressing "I", everything is there, including flags.?
Check the same with Confluence and the info is showing on all views.

Not sure what other info you'd need? Running Windows 7, Camelot, all info scraped by Media Companion. (have also tried rescraping but no difference)
I see info in mine looking at an episode and a series level:

Well this is what I'm getting:

In the InfoPanel list view nothing shows up:

but when I press info, everything is there...

The other episodes in that series are showing fine (except episode 14 which does the same!)

I also have this same problem with a few others series.

?
shorn Wrote:Well this is what I'm getting:

In the InfoPanel list view nothing shows up:

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5334/...shot01.jpg

but when I press info, everything is there...

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8864/screenshot02e.jpg

The other episodes in that series are showing fine (except episode 14 which does the same!)

I also have this same problem with a few others series.

?

OK see the problem here is its displaying no info i think its because of the name does it have .. in it if it does this is why this will be fixed in the update just removed the .. and rescan it in.
That's what I don't understand, 99% of my library shows up like yours above its just one or two episodes here or there, in a few different series/seasons.
I don't think that it is a scraper issue as I have compared the .nfo for the episode that shows and it is exactly the same (besides the episode details) to other episodes that show OK. Confusing!
Rocky5 has a fix for it in our svn, as he explained above however i cannot test because thetvdb.com is down again ...
Got it! Problem seems to be with any episode that has ... in the title.

Episodes I have found with this problem are:

Peter Griffin: Husband, Father...Brother?
And the Weiner is...

and in OFAH, episodes such as
If They Could See Us Now...!
The Unlucky Winner Is...

And so on! Where would this problem lie then?

SORRY! Just seen the responses! Doh! Cheers for the help!
shorn Wrote:Got it! Problem seems to be with any episode that has ... in the title.

Episodes I have found with this problem are:

Peter Griffin: Husband, Father...Brother?
And the Weiner is...

and in OFAH, episodes such as
If They Could See Us Now...!
The Unlucky Winner Is...

And so on! Where would this problem lie then?

SORRY! Just seen the responses! Doh! Cheers for the help!
its actually only .. i look for this to hide stuff but its fixed now so you can edit panel view yourself if you wish and batch replace.

PHP Code:
!substring(Container.Listitem(0).Label,..) 

with

PHP Code:
!substring(Container.Listitem(0).Label,..,left
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports0