NO movie, tv show main menu
Hello everyone!

I just installed xbmc 9.11 on windows 7 media center x64, everything is working fine my question is that I dont see the button in the main menu for Movies or TvShow, how do i get to these button to come up (or how do i enable theme, shouldn't they be by default?) i want to use the full feature of tv show browsing and movie browsing.

Thanks
After you scanned items to your library, you enable them by going into skin settings... Home Window options and unselecting the hide buttons for movies and TV Shows respectively.
Thanks,

I tried but it did not work, there is something wrong with my win7 install, i am going to install a dedicated xbmc and try again

thank for the help
I have XBMC 10.1 on 2 Windows 7 64-bit machines and 1 Windows 7 32-bit PC. I have Rapier MikotoBuild on all 3 machines. When I do to Skin Settings Home, Hide Categories, "Movies", "HD Movies", or "TV Shows" are greyed out such that selecting or deselecting, as suggested previously, is not an option.

Thanks for any help.
apneadiver,

I believe that this means that you do not have your content set correctly or you don't have XBMC correctly pointing at your libraries, thus XBMC does not know that you have any content and will not allow you to select those buttons. You probably need to redo the content part of your installation.

Mark
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the timely reply. You are correct.

I came to XBMC from MediaBrowser, and I already had invested considerable time in tweaking folder art, backdrops, and metadata. I converted the MediaBrowser XML to NFO files, and the folder.jpg files to the -fanart.jpg files, hoping/assuming that XBMC would read what I had provided. I was mistaken. I just had the movies scanned and although XBMC did not use the metadata and art I provided, I do now have the Movies and HD Movies showing up and operating. WAF going up.

- Jim

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NO movie, tv show main menu0