Camelot Final Build Number?
Hey folks,

I am a little bit confused here.
Just wanted to install Camelot final. Checked out via SVN tag 9.11_Camelot.
SVN told me at the end, that revision is 26115.
Compiled and installed just fine, but within xbmc it tells me now that revision is 26018 ... ?
Can anyone please bring some light to this?

boba
Do you know where the version number gets displayed in the GUI? I can look at mine and let you know.
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
Just press the info button on your remote while at main screen.

boba
No remote on this box, and if I hit the `i` key on the mainscreen (confluence skin) nothing happens.
if you're using the Confluence skin, from the main menu it's System -> System Info
@Sneeka - thanks, found it but it's not going to be descriptive for the op:
Code:
XBMC 9.11 RUNKNOWN (Compiled: Dec 25 2009)
See the timeline on trac. The revision numbers are shared across the entire repo. So checking out that rev on trunk isn't going to get you the right code. You need to checkout, or switch to, the actual tag to get the exact code. Otherwise, you get the last commit to the actual tree you have checked out.
@althekiller - thanks.

To answer the op's question: 26018

http://trac.xbmc.org/timeline
http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/26018
althekiller Wrote:See the timeline on trac. The revision numbers are shared across the entire repo. So checking out that rev on trunk isn't going to get you the right code. You need to checkout, or switch to, the actual tag to get the exact code. Otherwise, you get the last commit to the actual tree you have checked out.

Al, as I posted, I checked out the TAG 9.11_Camelot. Not trunk.
I was just confused because when checkout was done, it said revision 26115 and not 26018, which was obviously the svn rev that I got ... that's where all the confusion started.

boba

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Camelot Final Build Number?0