Mplayer (Default)
Hello i have started using the new skin is absolutely gorgeous. The only problem i am having is with playback.

When i am using other skins i always get to play all the video files ok, but with Confulence, it seems that it uses DVDPLAYER to play video files. How do i change it permanently to use the MPLAYER?

If i play one file with DVDPLAYER everything gets stuck and i have to reboot my xbox. With MPPLAYER i dont have any problems, i just want to avoid to got o Play Using every time.

thanks in advance
The skin should have no effect on the default player.
There ust be something else you have done.
Can you confirm that this does not happen if you switch back to PMIII or PM3.HD?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
hello thanks for the reply.

i have just checked now. i changed to PMD HD and the playback is fine, though they have DVDPLAYER as default.

i'll tell you what i did first so you can help me.

i used the latest 1.11 XBMC auto installer deluxe, and then i just updated xbmc to the latest nightly build.

i dont know whats wrong
Like sho said the skin has nothing to do with this its probably that you are running low on memory on your xbox using confluence. And has nothing to do with mplayer vs dvdplayer. because again a skin cannot set this
i have noticed that all skins except Horizonz and PM3HD are doing this. Seems my xbox is filling up its memory quickly. Anything i can do?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mplayer (Default)0