No TV shows are being added into library
hi,

i had a similar problem when i started on 9.04, and i thought i knew what to do this time. i copied over my advancedsettings.xml file into 9.11 and from the look of the log, it seems like it sees all the folders.
when in files mode i can watch anything, so it's not like i don't have access to my server. i set all the folders as media type TV SHOWS and scraping thetvdb.com.
when i go into the TV SHOWS section, i see the higher level folders for my shows (e.g. Arrested Development, Chappelle's Show, etc...). but when i click on any of those top level folders, inside each one is nothing.
i've linked to my pastebin log. i notice for some i get an error "could not enumerate..." btw, the format for my files are the following example:
Code:
\\SERVER\Videos\TV Shows\The I.T. Crowd\Season 3\01 - From Hell\VIDEO_TS\files here
and my advancedsettings file is setup like this:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
<tvshowmatching append="no">
    <regexp>\[[Ss]([0-9]+)\]_\[[Ee]([0-9]+)\]?([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
    <regexp>[\._ \[\-\\/]([0-9]+)x([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
    <regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[\.\-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
    <regexp>[\._ \-\\/]([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])([\._ \-][^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

http://pastebin.com/m16fa6bc3
Quote:18:47:42 T:3078490000 M:708833280 NOTICE: No advancedsettings.xml to load (special://masterprofile/advancedsettings.xml)

Better read that wiki again.
ok, thanks for that bit of info... that did point me in a direction. the file was misplaced in a wrong folder so i moved it to //home/wookietv/.xbmc/userdata.
i ran a new Update library and i still am not getting anything in those folders.

here's a new log (i noticed it says now that it reads the advancedsettings.xml)

http://pastebin.com/m254992d7

thanks for any help...
update-i'm now also noticing that there are some movies not being added to my library also...
looking through my log i pasted, i keep seeing this for movies and tv shows:
Code:
DEBUG: Not adding item to library as no info was found :(

here's an example i see for one movie not being added:
Code:
#
03:28:30 T:3043515248 M:679247872   DEBUG: OpenDir - Using authentication url smb://Administrator:28Ashdrive@SERVER/Videos/DVD%27s/Swingers
#
03:28:30 T:3043515248 M:679247872   DEBUG: DoScan Scanning dir 'smb://SERVER/Videos/DVD's/Swingers/' as not in the database
#
03:28:30 T:3043515248 M:679247872   DEBUG: Hash[movies,smb://SERVER/Videos/DVD's/Swingers/]:DB=[],Computed=[]
#
03:28:30 T:3043515248 M:679247872   DEBUG: Not adding item to library as no info was found :(
#
03:28:30 T:3043515248 M:679247872   DEBUG: DoScan - Finished dir: smb://SERVER/Videos/DVD's/Swingers/
add a 'movie.nfo' file to the movie directory.
actually, the movie thing i just realized was also my user error... those movie folders were empty, i hadn't dumped those particular movie dvd's onto my share drive yet.
but still the tv shows, i've been looking at all day and can't figure it out why they're not working. unless the advancedsettings.xml file format changed in this new version. i literally copied and pasted it out of 9.04.
fixed my problem... this thread was a big help
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51614

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No TV shows are being added into library0