Choppy and blurry sound when playing mp3 after some minutes
Sad 
I have a big problem with my XBMC-Live Camelot installation on my PointOfView Ion 330 mainboard. Audio comes out via analog stereo because I have no digital amplifier but a perfect analog amp.

The problem is the following: After a while when I hear some mp3 albums (most time it appears after 20-30 minutes) the sound gets blurry and chopped. It sounds terrible.
After a another while (1-5 minutes) the sound gets clear again and the problem recur some minutes later. :mad:

Additional infos: When sound is blurry and I press 'pause' for only a half second and then 'pause' to continue playing, the problem is immediately gone (till the next appereance a few minutes later).

I have no idea why I have this problem! I dont think it is a hardware problem because the sound is clear again when i press 'pause' for a short time.
My mp3s are stored on the local harddrive but I also try to play mp3 over network, same problem.
Has anyone an idea what I can try to solve the problem. It drives my crazy because I use XBMC primary to play music Sad
The problem is unfortunately not exactly reproducable. Sometimes it appears after 15 minutes and sometimes until after 1 hour playing the same albums.

Every hint is welcome
Regards
Jarny
Hardware:
1) PointOfView Intel Atom 330 Mainboard
2) Scenic-PC (2.9 GHz) with onboard Intel-Graphic 915g
Ok, I found some fellow sufferer in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=64276.
Hope we find a solution.

** please close **
Hardware:
1) PointOfView Intel Atom 330 Mainboard
2) Scenic-PC (2.9 GHz) with onboard Intel-Graphic 915g

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Choppy and blurry sound when playing mp3 after some minutes0