Laggy photo transitions?
Hello,

Has anyone else experienced laggy photo transitions when browsing photos in XBMC 9.11 Camelot on Ubuntu 9.10 (x86)?

I upgraded both Ubuntu and XBMC in one go, and can't tell which introduced the laggy transitions. I previously ran XBMC pre-9.11 (some SVN) on Ubuntu 9.04.

I will provide debug logs and such later, but first I just wanted to throw the question out there in case someone has a quick fix.

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I have not updated to the Camelot version yet but i running Beta2 and i had the same problem as you. If like me you have hi res pics, leave the screen on thumbnail view of the folder with pics so it cache the snapshots and see how you get on with that
i had thumbnail caching disabled, but I enabled it to test. It did create the thumbnails, but iẗ's still laggy. I noticed I have the same problem with weather backdrops, the transitions between different weather images is also laggy. Have you seen this aswell?
Provide system specs and details about how specifically you've installed.
I have not tested the weather side! just upgrading to Camelot as i speak and will report once tested

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Laggy photo transitions?0