[Question] Conditions based on keystrokes
Hitcher Wrote:What platform are you using Jonathan?

I just tried this on Windows build SVN:26459 and it didn't work.
You need 26519 as minimum to get JM's changes
Opps, sorry.
eumel Wrote:The only difference that i can see between OnNext and OnScrollNext is, that OnNext is not true if i jump in the fixedlist from the last to the first item.
Got it working now and that's the only difference I can see as well.
eumel Wrote:On the other side, we need a condition for Fixedlist/Wraplist, if they use <movement> that allow us to know when we change the focusposition in the list. (OnNext/OnPrevious work only on the set <focusedposition> not above or below).
This is something I would also like.

Thanks.
Let's sum up:

1. OnNext/OnPrevious should be true whenever there is a movement of focus in the list.
2. OnScrollNext/OnScrollPrevious should work whenever the list is scrolling.
3. Both of these are "momentary" events - i.e. you'll only get them for a single frame, and thus must use Hidden animations to show them for any length of time.

If they're not working like that (across all container types) then I need actual test code that I can plug straight into either confluence or PM3.HD to demonstrate this.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I have added two labels to the Movie Library Viewtype "Fanart" (fiedlist with movement) and to the Pictures Viewtype "image preview" (panel).

you must rename the file and delete the .zip and unrar the 720p.rar file.
The Package includes two files for the confluence 720p folder.
jmarshall Wrote:1. OnNext/OnPrevious should be true whenever there is a movement of focus in the list.
This can be seen (or not in this case) in the code you posted Jonathan when you reach the actual <movement> parts of the list the box doesn't become visible. You just need to lower the time and change OnScrollNext to OnNext, and OnScrollPrevious to OnPrevious.

Video
Should be fixed at least for fixedlist in r26737. Let me know if anything else is still broken.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Should be fixed at least for fixedlist in r26737. Let me know if anything else is still broken.

Cheers,
Jonathan
I will test it, as soon as the new nigthly build is available.
Many Thanks JM.
jmarshall Wrote:Should be fixed at least for fixedlist in r26737. Let me know if anything else is still broken.

Cheers,
Jonathan
for the fixedlist it works perfect
many thank JM
Confirmed, thanks.
OnScrollNext/OnScrollPrevious also works great for the panel container.
thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Question] Conditions based on keystrokes0