Sort by name not working in video/music view
With mediastream the sort by * feature doesnt work properly anymore in both music and video view on my xbox:

Folders and files are always sorted by date and cannot be sorted by name (nothing happens when pressing the "sort by name" button in the folder options)

Does anyone else experience this behavior ?
I have the same problem, any solutions?
thanks
same thing here.. I have to go back to the PM3.HD skin to sort by name and go back to Mediastream skin
same i cannot sort by name (using pc version)
+1 for windows version. is there some way to adjust the sort in an xml file
It's on my list of things to look at in my current update and hopefully I'll be able to post the code fix for those that want to update their current installs.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
I think I've now fixed the sorting by name (as well as a few other sort options) and have committed the changes to SVN.

If you'd like to fix the sorting by name in your code then update the control with id 970 in 720p/OptionsMenu.xml and replace it with the following:

Code:
<control type="button" id="970">
          <description>Sort by Name button</description>
          <visible>![Container.Content(albums) | Container.Content(movies)] | Window.IsVisible(MyVideoFiles)</visible>
          <label>551</label>
          <onclick>Container.SetSortMethod(1)</onclick>
          <include>OMButtonItem</include>
        </control>
        <control type="button" id="991">
          <description>Sort by Name button</description>
          <visible>[Container.Content(movies)] + !Window.IsVisible(MyVideoFiles)</visible>
          <label>551</label>
          <onclick>Container.SetSortMethod(23)</onclick>
          <include>OMButtonItem</include>
        </control>
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort by name not working in video/music view0