Getting a RF remote to work in XBMC Live 9.11
Hello,

I'm trying to get a RF remote to work. It's the Conceptronic Look 'n Lounge (CLLRCMCE). Out of the Box the up, down, left, right, ok, clear and enter keys work just fine. But the rest of the keys don't.

I already tried the irw command, but that doesn't give nice names, which I can use in the keymap.xml. I followed this howto, but I'm not sure if I'm on the right track there.

Is there a way to get this RF remote to work.

Thx
What is the irw output like?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Up ^[[A
Down ^[[B
Right ^[[C
Left ^[[D
Stop ^@
Pause ^[[P
Play ^@
Power ^@
Back ^@
Info ^@
GreenButton
1 1
2 2
3 3
4 4
5 5
6 6
7 7
8 8
9 9
Clear ^[
Enter Like the keyboard key
Red
Green
Yellow
Blue
Mute ^[[25
Sound down ^[[26
Sound up
+
-
Fast forward ^@
Rewind ^@
NEXT ^@
PREV ^@
Hm. Mind posting your lircd.conf and hardware.conf? Seems as if something is borked in there as the actual button names are shown. (Please use patebin.com or any other similar paste service)
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
hardware.conf comes from this Thread

lircd.conf is still the same as the one that comes with the standard XBMC live installation.
Try to use 'include "/usr/share/lirc/remotes/devinput/lircd.conf.devinput"' in lircd.conf.
irw gives the same results using 'include "/usr/share/lirc/remotes/devinput/lircd.conf.devinput"' I did use sudo /etc/init.d/lirc restart
No idea. I would start by reconfiguring lirc. Try:

"sudo dpkg-reconfigure lirc"

Remote control configuration: "Linux input layer (/dev/input/eventX)"
IR transmitter: "Custom"
Custom event interface for your dev/input device: select your input device

After that, check the irw output again.
That makes no difference for the irw output. Thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting a RF remote to work in XBMC Live 9.110