Requesting Help with building CrystalHD branch
I currently have my ATV setup as a linux box. I would be willing to switch back to the ATV OS but I do not have a Mac handy to do so.

I am currently running Ubuntu 8.04.3. Freshly formatted! I would like to get the CrystalHD branch installed but I have a few questions.

1. With the release of the new linux Broadcom drivers, will the branch now function properly under Ubuntu 9.10? There are a few hardware issues in my setup on 8.04 that do not show up in 9.10? Namely my Logitech DiNovo Mini works as expected in 9.10.

2. Since I am by no means a linux pro; Is there a walk through out there explaining how to install the SVN crystalHD branch? I have tried following the directions here http://dingleberry.me/2009/11/compile-xb...-on-linux/ , but this is for an older build.
I tried replacing the numbers with the current build number of 26203, but the following step fails.
cp -a lib/crystalhd/include/* /usr/include/crystalhd
I get "cp: cannot stat 'lib/crystalhd/include/*': No such file or directory"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
The branch has been merged with trunk and is now out dated. Just use trunk to build.
althekiller Wrote:The branch has been merged with trunk and is now out dated. Just use trunk to build.

Im sorry, if this was windows I would understand that a little better. How do I go about installing the new trunk?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Requesting Help with building CrystalHD branch0