What to do if scrapers can't find anything?
I have Everyone Loves Chris, Planet Earth, Over There and a few other in my TV Shows collections. I've named them all as per xbmc rules, but they do not show up in TV Shows in XBMC.

I think this is because they have no nfo or any other info from scrapes as they are not found using MIP, so what do i do now?

How do I manually add enough info or add them to TV Shows? I'd like to add details ect, but they dont even show up in MIP as it cannot find any details for them... vicious circle Laugh

Thanks
Add them to http://thetvdb.com/ for others to use.
TVDB.com is open and wiki based. Do your part and add what's missing.
Ok ok, thats my job for tomorrow/weekend.

I didn't really know where the TV show info came from, so I need to gather episode info and banners etc, upload to the wiki, then when I scrape them, i will download my own info? haha, nice, will post here when I've added.

I will try to add atleast minimal info for:
Planet earth
Over There
Everyone Hates Chris

My other question, why can't i get these into XBMC? Do they NEED to be scraped to show up?

I often get random documentaries that I just dump into a Discovery folder, I want these to show up, even if just by name, how can I do this?

Thanks
Planet Earth

Over There
Thanks Hitcher!

So why the hell isn't MIP finding these?

I've put them into season folders, even tried manually adding to library but they dont show up in xbmc.
t2ffn Wrote:Thanks Hitcher!

So why the hell isn't MIP finding these?

I've put them into season folders, even tried manually adding to library but they dont show up in xbmc.

grab the umm pre-alpha and see if it picks them up correctly, it's already way better then mip for shows (and runs under all OS's too).. if it doesn't post a thread in our forums and we will get it sorted.. UMM's logging is also superior for isolating issues.
Thanks, you got a direct download link?

(I am very new to sourceforge and thats where I keep ending up when clicking on the SVNs on your site, and not sure what to grab from there)

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What to do if scrapers can't find anything?0