• 2(current)
ISO Mounter - third-party software for auto Blu-ray ISO / IMG image mount on Windows
I've had the same problem myself! Here is how to debug it!

First understand that the ISO Mount.exe file is the same as the ISO Mount.bat file, but compiled.

Open the ISO Mount.bat file!

The following code is the most important code. It mounts the iso file:

:KeepRefresh
%vcdmountLocation% /d=%driveNum% %isoLocation%

The code comes directly from the ISO Mount.bat file!

Extract the ISO mount.zip file to your VirtualClonedrive installation path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive

Ok, now open a cmd window and type the following commands:

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive

"ISO Mount.bat" "C:\Users\Painless\Videos\Iso\A Few Good Men (1992)\A Few Good Men 1992 1080p avchd dvd9.iso" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcdmount.exe" 0 "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uMCEDVDPlayer.exe"

If you configured 1 Virtual clone drive then %driveNum% must be 0!

Ok, try and debug your pathnames until the iso file mounts.

As soon as the iso file mounts, copy your pathnames into the playercorefactory.xml in this path:

C:\Users\Painless\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="TMTMCEPlayer" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uMCEDVDPlayer.exe</filename>
<args>"H:"</args>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
<player name="TMTPlayer Mount ISO" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mount.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcdmount.exe" 0 "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uMCEDVDPlayer.exe"</args>
<forceontop>false</forceontop>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hidecursor>false</hidecursor>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="iso" filename="*.iso" player="TMTPlayer Mount ISO"/>
</rules>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule name="Blu-Ray" protocols="bd" player="TMTMCEPlayer"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

Success!

Thanks BHER20 for this great solution!
daNerd Wrote:Can someone help me, I get the same issue Slick2000 mentioned and I went over my paths many times.. Maybe I am blind, but I dunno. this is what I have.. Just opens up quickly and closes..

Any help appreciated.. This is what I have

<player name="TMTPlayer Mount ISO" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mount.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" 1 "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uDigital Theatre.exe" "c:\Program Files (x86)\12noon Display Changer\dccmd.exe" 1866 1056 32 24</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
</player>

try it without the display changer argument first, if it works then try the settings of display changer from the command line, if there's just one little mistake the script will stop there

Nik
Hello,

i don't know that "Daemon Tools" load BR-Images, because i have no BR-Images Wink but with Daemon tools you can mount images with a batch.

for examble:

Code:
@echo off
start c:\"Program Files (x86)"\"Daemon Tools Lite"\daemon.exe -shellmount "d:\Data\image.iso"
:end

So i hope it can help you.

MFG

His

Edit: Daemontools can handle BR-Images
New Features:
  • The abillty to now use an .ini file to hold the configuration of the program.
  • You can now include a frame rate in your iso's file name and the program will automaticly change the refresh rate of your moniter to match. See below how to.

1. Ini file
Hey all I have update my script to use a .ini file to hold the configuration; I have included my isomount.ini file as a template and my playercorefactory.xml also. Just replace everything following the '=' sign on each line; its pretty self explanatory but I have included a readme on the ini file specifically explaining everything about it. I will post a link at the bottom of this post to the new program.

Basicly all you have to do is change the lines in the isomount.ini and change the playercorefactory.xml like so:

<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mount ini.exe</filename>
<args>-iso "{1}" -useIni "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.txt"</args>
</player>

So just change the name="TMTPlayer Mount ISO" to what ever you want to call it and put the path to my ISO Mount ini.exe file between the <filename> </filename>. Then the only args you need are -iso "{1}" and the -useIni and the full path to your .ini file with the configuration it it if you want to use an inifile.

The old way of doing with my previous exe should still work, but this offers a much cleaner way to do it.

2. More automatic frame rate adjustment
To use this feature you must have in the iso's file name the fps of the video like as follows for a blu-ray movie:
G:\Batman Begins.bluray.24fps.iso
This program will parse this and pull out the 24 and set your refresh rate of your monitor to that.

And for say an HD-DVD movie that was mastered at 30 fps you can simply change the 24fps to 30fps.

If your file name doesn't not include the fps then it will use what ever you put in your .ini file or if you didnt put it in there what ever the current refresh rate of your monitor is.

Click Here to download
-bher20

PS. if anyone would like to write a nicer readme for this app I would certainly appreciate it, and will include your name in the readme as a credit. Thanks.
I'm having trouble figuring out how to do this. So basically I download the iso mount zip file and extract it. Then edit the .bat file? What do I put here? I see this when i open the bat file in note pad

:KeepRefresh
%vcdmountLocation% /d=%driveNum% %isoLocation%

Do I edit it to this: %C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive% ?

and after that put that exe file with the bat file to where the udigital folder is located. After that open the xml file from xbmc and add something like this:

<args>"{1}" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" 1 "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uDigital Theatre.exe" "c:\Program Files (x86)\12noon Display Changer\dccmd.exe" 1866 1056 32 24</args>
</player>

Where do i put that in the xml file? Sorry, I'm a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff. I just wanna get xmbc to play my blu ray iso files after backing them up on the hard drive
Anyone else having a problem with my program, I have re-uploded my program with a more straight forward readme file.
FYI... the sample playercorefactory.xml file references ISOMount.txt. This should be changed to ISOMount.ini.

Changing that fixed me up in short order.
catdroid Wrote:FYI... the sample playercorefactory.xml file references ISOMount.txt. This should be changed to ISOMount.ini.

Changing that fixed me up in short order.

Thanks for the heads up fixed it in the download
Thanks of course to bher20 for the real work on this.

Software needed:
• Slysoft Virtual CloneDrive (referred to as VCD in this guide)
• Arcsoft Totalmedia Theatre 3 or Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 (referred to as MP in this guide)
• (Optional) 12noon Display Changer

Note: I have no need for the display changer as my television is not capable of displaying 24hz content. Therefore, my setup instructions will omit anything about refresh rate, resolution or color depth changes.

This guide assumes you’ve installed the software to the default locations. It also assumes you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 64-bit.

Step One: Verify setup
• Mount a BD ISO with Virtual CloneDrive. Your computer should act like a BD disc has been inserted and will most likely start up your MP to play it.
• Open up Explorer.exe and find which drive letter VCD mounted the ISO to. Write it down.

Step Two: Download and configure
• Download the zip file from the first post of this thread. Extract the contents wherever you want. We want to look at the Program folder.
• Open ISOMount.ini in notepad.
• Change [driveLet=”K:”] to the Drive letter VCD previously mounted your test ISO.
• If you are using PowerDVD 9, you will need to change the [BD=….] line. Browse out to your executable and copy/paste the path.
• I deleted everything after the BD line since I have no use for it. YMMV.
• Save the file.
• Copy ISOMount.ini and ISOMount ini.exe to C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\

Step Three: playercorefactory.xml
The [playercorefactory.xml] requires that you name your ISOs *.bluray.*iso., which means something like [Gladiator.iso] wouldn’t work, but something like [Gladiator.bluray.iso] or [Gladiator.bluray.720.DTS.iso] would. If you have adopted this naming convention, you are fine.

Otherwise, you’ll need to edit
<rule filetypes="iso" filename="*.bluray.*iso" player="TMTPlayer Mount ISO"/>
to whatever filename structure you use.
In my case, I want MP to open all ISO files, so I have “*.iso”.

Place your file in c:\users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata

Step Four: Fire up XBMC and try it out!
Thanks Catdroid :-)
I will put your instructions in my first post when I get home tonight.
oops duplicate post.
In order to get an ISO backup, what’s your workflow? As all I know, some people use tsMuxeR to back up the Blu-ray disc, and then converted it into an ISO using Daemon Tools. Personally, I use Pavtube Blu-ray Copy to make ISO backups for my Blu-ray discs.

Within several clicks, this program can finish its task, and enables you to get an ISO image file. What you should do is just loading your BD files via "Source" option, and then choose "Image File (*.ISO)" from the pull down menu of "Target" to specify the destination folder.

Is this helpful? Hope it is.
Question 
Hi.
I'm using ISO-Mount 1.0 (bher20-ISO-Mount-8176781).
I configured to run Blu-Rays/DVDs Disc and ISO. But every time I play a Blu-Rays/DVDs Disc, I need to click one to enter additional TotalMedia Theater, start playing. [?]
I'm using ISO Mont.bat because the ISO Mont.exe opens an CMD (DOS) window. [?]
My playercorefactory.xml:
Code:
<playercorefactory>
  <players>
    <player name="TMTMCEPlayer" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
      <filename>C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uMCEDVDPlayer.exe</filename>
      <args>"E:"</args>
     </player>
      <filename>C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mount.bat</filename>
      <args>"{1}" "C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcdmount.exe" 0 "C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uMCEDVDPlayer.exe"</args>
     </player>
  </players>
  <rules action="prepend">
    <!-- ISOs -->
    <rule filetypes="iso" filename="*.iso" player="TMTPlayer Mount ISO"/>
    <!-- BLU-RAYs -->
    <rule name="Blu-Ray" protocols="bd" player="TMTMCEPlayer"/>
    <!-- DVDs -->
    <rule name="dvd" dvd="true" player="TMTMCEPlayer"/>
  </rules>
</playercorefactory>

Thanks.

[els]
kate59588 Wrote:In order to get an ISO backup, what’s your workflow? As all I know, some people use tsMuxeR to back up the Blu-ray disc, and then converted it into an ISO using Daemon Tools. Personally, I use Pavtube Blu-ray Copy to make ISO backups for my Blu-ray discs.

Within several clicks, this program can finish its task, and enables you to get an ISO image file. What you should do is just loading your BD files via "Source" option, and then choose "Image File (*.ISO)" from the pull down menu of "Target" to specify the destination folder.

Is this helpful? Hope it is.

Can I just use AnyDVDHD and rip the whole Blu Ray to an .ISO? Will that work?
kemik Wrote:Can I just use AnyDVDHD and rip the whole Blu Ray to an .ISO? Will that work?

Yes you can.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ISO Mounter - third-party software for auto Blu-ray ISO / IMG image mount on Windows0