• 3(current)
ISO Mounter - third-party software for auto Blu-ray ISO / IMG image mount on Windows
Ok, I have a little problem now. I had to reformat my boot drive so I did a fresh install of XBMC and did everything the same as when I first did it. The PowerDVD program is opening but the iso file isn't getting mounted. I've double checked everything and can't seem to figure it out. What are the reasons why it won't AUTO mount? Is that in the .ini file that executes this?

This is my .ini file:

vcd="C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe"
driveLet="H:"
driveNum=1
bd="C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\PowerDVD10.exe"
wait=7000

And this is the playercore file:

Code:
- <playercorefactory>
- <players>
- <!--  These are compiled-in as re-ordering them would break scripts
    The following aliases may also be used:
      audiodefaultplayer, videodefaultplayer, videodefaultdvdplayer
    <player name="DVDPlayer" audio="true" video="true" />
    <player name="DVDPlayer" /> placeholder for MPlayer
    <player name="PAPlayer" audio="true" />

-->
- <player name="PowerDVD10" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
  <filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mount ini.exe</filename>
  <args>-iso "{1}" -useIni "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini"</args>
  <hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
  <forceontop>false</forceontop>
  <hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
  <hidecursor>false</hidecursor>
  </player>
  </players>
- <rules action="prepend">
  <rule filetypes="iso" filename="*.iso" player="PowerDVD10" />
  </rules>
- <rules name="system rules">
  <rule name="rtv" protocols="rtv" player="DVDPlayer" />
  <rule name="hdhomerun/myth/rtmp/mms/udp" protocols="hdhomerun|myth|cmyth|rtmp|mms|mmsh|udp" player="DVDPlayer" />
  <rule name="lastfm/shout" protocols="lastfm|shout" player="PAPlayer" />
- <!--  dvdplayer can play standard rtsp streams
  -->
  <rule name="rtsp" protocols="rtsp" filetypes="!(rm|ra)" player="PAPlayer" />
- <!--  Internet streams
  -->
- <rule name="streams" internetstream="true">
  <rule name="flv/aacp/sdp" mimetypes="video/x-flv|video-flv|audio/aacp|application/sdp" player="DVDPlayer" />
  <rule name="mp2" mimetypes="application/octet-stream" filetypes="mp2" player="PAPlayer" />
  </rule>
- <!--  DVDs
  -->
  <rule name="dvd" dvd="true" player="videodefaultdvdplayer" />
  <rule name="dvdfile" dvdfile="true" player="videodefaultdvdplayer" />
  <rule name="dvdimage" dvdimage="true" player="videodefaultdvdplayer" />
- <!--  Only dvdplayer can handle these normally
  -->
  <rule name="sdp/asf" filetypes="sdp|asf" player="DVDPlayer" />
- <!--  Pass these to dvdplayer as we do not know if they are audio or video
  -->
  <rule name="nsv" filetypes="nsv" player="DVDPlayer" />
  </rules>
  </playercorefactory>

Found the problem: Had to set properties for virtualclone to open as admin and it worked
Petoria Wrote:Ok, I have a little problem now. I had to reformat my boot drive so I did a fresh install of XBMC and did everything the same as when I first did it. The PowerDVD program is opening but the iso file isn't getting mounted. I've double checked everything and can't seem to figure it out. What are the reasons why it won't AUTO mount? Is that in the .ini file that executes this?

This is my .ini file:

vcd="C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe"
driveLet="H:"
driveNum=1
bd="C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\PowerDVD10.exe"
wait=7000

And this is the playercore file:

Code:
- <playercorefactory>
- <players>
- <!--  These are compiled-in as re-ordering them would break scripts
    The following aliases may also be used:
      audiodefaultplayer, videodefaultplayer, videodefaultdvdplayer
    <player name="DVDPlayer" audio="true" video="true" />
    <player name="DVDPlayer" /> placeholder for MPlayer
    <player name="PAPlayer" audio="true" />

-->
- <player name="PowerDVD10" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
  <filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mount ini.exe</filename>
  <args>-iso "{1}" -useIni "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini"</args>
  <hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
  <forceontop>false</forceontop>
  <hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
  <hidecursor>false</hidecursor>
  </player>
  </players>
- <rules action="prepend">
  <rule filetypes="iso" filename="*.iso" player="PowerDVD10" />
  </rules>
- <rules name="system rules">
  <rule name="rtv" protocols="rtv" player="DVDPlayer" />
  <rule name="hdhomerun/myth/rtmp/mms/udp" protocols="hdhomerun|myth|cmyth|rtmp|mms|mmsh|udp" player="DVDPlayer" />
  <rule name="lastfm/shout" protocols="lastfm|shout" player="PAPlayer" />
- <!--  dvdplayer can play standard rtsp streams
  -->
  <rule name="rtsp" protocols="rtsp" filetypes="!(rm|ra)" player="PAPlayer" />
- <!--  Internet streams
  -->
- <rule name="streams" internetstream="true">
  <rule name="flv/aacp/sdp" mimetypes="video/x-flv|video-flv|audio/aacp|application/sdp" player="DVDPlayer" />
  <rule name="mp2" mimetypes="application/octet-stream" filetypes="mp2" player="PAPlayer" />
  </rule>
- <!--  DVDs
  -->
  <rule name="dvd" dvd="true" player="videodefaultdvdplayer" />
  <rule name="dvdfile" dvdfile="true" player="videodefaultdvdplayer" />
  <rule name="dvdimage" dvdimage="true" player="videodefaultdvdplayer" />
- <!--  Only dvdplayer can handle these normally
  -->
  <rule name="sdp/asf" filetypes="sdp|asf" player="DVDPlayer" />
- <!--  Pass these to dvdplayer as we do not know if they are audio or video
  -->
  <rule name="nsv" filetypes="nsv" player="DVDPlayer" />
  </rules>
  </playercorefactory>

Found the problem: Had to set properties for virtualclone to open as admin and it worked

Glad to here you got it to work Smile
Alright, this is getting to me. So I had it working but PowerDVD was giving me problems when playing an ISO; it wouldn't bitstream the HD audio. I uninstalled powerdvd and installed an older version. I changed the path in the ini config file to the new player and everything was working with the auto mount. Powerdvd was givng the same problem and I think it may be my drivers need to be updated. I then uninstall and reinstall the latest Powerdvd and now this automount isnt working again....

If you use a new player, all you would have to to do for this setup of automounting is change the path after bd= to whereever the player is correct? Nothing else needs to be changed? XBMC doesn't even open up the powerdvd so I think it's not executing the ini file. Is there a way to test the ini file without xbmc like through command prompt?
Petoria Wrote:Is there a way to test the ini file without xbmc like through command prompt?

Yep just open up the command prompt and enter this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mount ini.exe" -iso "path_to_iso" -useIni "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini"
Ok, I did it and it unmounts after mounting the image. Why is that? Seems like it gets unmounted when PowerDVD10 opens up.

Code:
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\HTPC>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Moun
t ini.exe" -iso "e:\Movies\Iron Man.iso" -useIni "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elabora
te Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini"

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM Author: Brad Herring

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM Email: [email][email protected][/email]

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM Website: [url]www.bherville.com[/url]

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM Organization: Bherville

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM Copyright 2010 Brad Herring

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM This program is free software: you
can redistribute it and/or modify

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM    it under the terms of the GNU G
eneral Public License as published by

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM    the Free Software Foundation, e
ither version 3 of the License, or

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM    (at your option) any later vers
ion.

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM    This program is distributed in
the hope that it will be useful,

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM    but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; witho
ut even the implied warranty of

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM    GNU General Public License for
more details.

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM    You should have received a copy
of the GNU General Public License

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\781E.tmp>REM    along with this program.  If no
t, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Reading in arguments for "-iso" which is: "e:\Movies\Iron Man.iso"!

Reading in arguments for "-useIni" which is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate
Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini"!

Reading in arguments for vcd which is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\
VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe"!

Reading in arguments for driveLet which is: "H:"!

Reading in arguments for driveNum which is: 1!

Reading in arguments for bd which is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDV
D10\PowerDVD10.exe"!

Mounting ISO: "e:\Movies\Iron Man.iso" to drive: 1

Unmounting ISO: "e:\Movies\Iron Man.iso" from drive: "H:"
Petoria Wrote:Ok, I did it and it unmounts after mounting the image. Why is that? Seems like it gets unmounted when PowerDVD10 opens up.
]
Try running it again but also add the argument -debug on to the command.
Code:
C:\Users\HTPC>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Moun
t ini.exe" -iso "e:\Movies\Iron Man.iso" -useIni "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elabora
te Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini" -debug

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM Author: Brad Herring

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM Email: [email protected]

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM Website: www.bherville.com

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM Organization: Bherville

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM Copyright 2010 Brad Herring

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM This program is free software: you
can redistribute it and/or modify

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM    it under the terms of the GNU G
eneral Public License as published by

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM    the Free Software Foundation, e
ither version 3 of the License, or

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM    (at your option) any later vers
ion.

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM    This program is distributed in
the hope that it will be useful,

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM    but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; witho
ut even the implied warranty of

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM    GNU General Public License for
more details.

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM    You should have received a copy
of the GNU General Public License

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\1373.tmp>REM    along with this program.  If no
t, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

Reading in arguments for "-useIni" which is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate
Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini"!

Reading in arguments for "-debug" which is: !

C:\Users\HTPC>
Follow these instructions to increase the buffer size of the command prompt so that we can see every thing the program is doing: Increase Buffer and run the program with the -debug on argument again
it gives the same thing....

Do i run the first command to mount and then run -debug by itself?

or run this:

everytime i do the above, it just gives me the same thing above. Running command prompt as admin too
Petoria Wrote:it gives the same thing....

Do i run the first command to mount and then run -debug by itself?

or run this:

everytime i do the above, it just gives me the same thing above. Running command prompt as admin too

You have to append the work on after -debug

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mount ini.exe" -iso "e:\Movies\Iron Man.iso" -useIni "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini" -debug on
Here it is:

Code:

C:\Users\HTPC>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mount ini.exe" -iso "e:\
Movies\Iron Man.iso" -useIni "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini"
-debug on

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM Author: Brad Herring

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM Email: [email protected]

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM Website: www.bherville.com

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM Organization: Bherville

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM Copyright 2010 Brad Herring

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM This program is free software: you can redistribute it
and/or modify

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM    it under the terms of the GNU General Public Licens
e as published by

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM    the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of t
he License, or

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM    (at your option) any later version.

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM    This program is distributed in the hope that it wil
l be useful,

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM    but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
warranty of

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
.  See the

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM    GNU General Public License for more details.

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM    You should have received a copy of the GNU General
Public License

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>REM    along with this program.  If not, see <http://www.g
nu.org/licenses/>.

Reading in arguments for "-useIni" which is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDr
ive\ISOMount.ini"!

Reading in arguments for "-debug" which is: "on"!

debug: on

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>SHIFT

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>SHIFT

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>goto ArgLoop

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>echo. Reading in arguments for  which is: !
Reading in arguments for  which is: !

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>echo.

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\9041.tmp>   if  EQU "-useIni" (

C:\Users\HTPC>
Your going to have to increase the buffer size even more, open a cmd prompt and right click on the title bar and click properties, then in command history change both buffer size and number of buffers to like 999 and close and reopen the cmd prompt then run the command again.

P.S. I have a feeling that its a problem with PowerDVD, altho I dont have a copy of it to really know.
I seem to be having the same issue. Im using TMT3 not PowerDVD. I get a windows erro saying it cant mount the iso.

Here is my command prompt:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mount ini.exe" -iso "S:\Blu-Ray\Fast & Furious\Fast & Furious.bluray.iso" -useIni "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini"

Reading in arguments for "-iso" which is: "S:\Blu-Ray\Fast & Furious\Fast & Furious.bluray.iso"!

Reading in arguments for "-useIni" which is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini"!

Reading in arguments for vcd which is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcdmount.exe"!

Reading in arguments for driveLet which is: "E:"!

Reading in arguments for driveNum which is: 1!

Reading in arguments for bd which is: "C:\Program Files\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uDigital Theatre.exe"!

Reading in arguments for wait which is: 7000!

Mounting ISO: "S:\Blu-Ray\Fast & Furious\Fast & Furious.bluray.iso" to drive: 1

Here is my debug

Code:

C:\Windows\system32> "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mount ini.exe" -iso "S:\Blu-Ray\Fast & Furious\Fast & Furiou
s.bluray.iso" -useIni "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini" -debug on

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM Author: Brad Herring

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM Email: [email protected]

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM Website: www.bherville.com

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM Organization: Bherville

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM Copyright 2010 Brad Herring

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM    it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM    the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM    (at your option) any later version.

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM    This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM    but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM    GNU General Public License for more details.

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM    You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>REM    along with this program.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Reading in arguments for "-iso" which is: "S:\Blu-Ray\Fast & Furious\Fast & Furious.bluray.iso"!

Reading in arguments for "-useIni" which is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini"!

Reading in arguments for "-debug" which is: "on"!

debug: on

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>SHIFT

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>SHIFT

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>goto ArgLoop

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>echo. Reading in arguments for  which is: !
Reading in arguments for  which is: !

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>echo.

C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\DBE8.tmp>   if  EQU "-useIni" (

C:\Windows\system32>
nrk7001 Wrote:I seem to be having the same issue. Im using TMT3 not PowerDVD. I get a windows erro saying it cant mount the iso.

Take out driveNum line in your .ini file. You only need driveLet now!
And also I think your bd="C:\Program Files\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uDigital Theatre.exe", is probably wrong.

Here is my .ini file, and it works:

Code:
vcd="C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcdmount.exe"
driveLet="I:"
bd="C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uDigital Theatre.exe"
wait=5000
Hi,
first of all i wanna thank you for your script. It works fine. But I have one problem. I need admin privileges for starting the ***ini.exe. I don't know how to handle this. win 7 x64. When xbmc starts the exe, it doesn't start to mount the iso. It only works, when the user controll is off. I tried to start it with administrator prvileges (right click, compatiblity, start as admin), but it doesn't work. When UAC is off, it works, but its a bit unsafe. Can you help me please?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ISO Mounter - third-party software for auto Blu-ray ISO / IMG image mount on Windows0