• 4(current)
ISO Mounter - third-party software for auto Blu-ray ISO / IMG image mount on Windows
Alright, so I believe my problem is that PowerDVD is Reopening and the thing gets unmounted. As soon as ur program runs the first part, it mounts and my PowerDVD starts up automatically. When it gets to wait=2000ms, powerdvd opens back up and image gets unmounted. Is tehre a way to just have the auto mount and not have a player open up?
I installed XBMC on my computer in my room along with powerdvd. I used command prompt to execute the same files and the image mounts and then unmounts just like the other computer did. This is getting frustrating! I went in PowerDVD to disable autoplay when a disc is in so the external player will open through the execution file but that didnt work neither. Any ideas on why it may be unmounting?
Thanks for the help. So I was able to get the iso to open and play when I ran it in command prompt. TMT3 loaded nicely. When I try to run it in XBMC, it shows the command prompt for a second, then XBMC says "external player running" but TMT3 does not load. Any ideas. So close!
I think I may have it now. I had to change the .txt to .ini in the playercore. Also think I fiddled around with the auto play functions a bit. I noticed I had to restart XBMC for it to work. so, if anyone is doing trial and error editing, I think you have to restart XBMC to see if the new settings work. Not sure if this is accurate, but I would have figured it out long before if I just restarted a few times.

Also, now I just need TMT3 and the movie to load faster. It sits in Windows after the .ini file loads for a bit then TMT3 goes full screen. Its a bit of a lag so maybe I need to decrease my timing from 5000 to 2000(?) I'll give it a try.
I'm still trying to figure out why my image is unmounting! Glad yours is working
finally got it to work out...... Deleted "Wait=" and everything worked, no more dismounts
Petoria Wrote:finally got it to work out...... Deleted "Wait=" and everything worked, no more dismounts

Ok, sorry for not getting back to you been busy.
thanks for this excellent release. I have run into some trouble though.

I get it to mount the image and the player launches and plays the introduction and warnings and so on, however when it gets to the part where it loads the menu PowerDVD freezes and I have to kill it with task manager. The image remains mounted the whole time till i kill PowerDVD then I am returned to XBMC.

If i mount the image manually the menu and movie will load up without problems.

Any one else having this issue or have any ideas

thanks
Here's what I've got

Playercore Factory.xml
<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="TMTPlayer Mount ISO" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mount.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcdmount.exe" 1 "C:\Program Files\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uDigital Theatre.exe" 1866 1056 32 24</args>
<forceontop>false</forceontop>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hidecursor>false</hidecursor>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="iso" filename="*.bluray.iso" player="TMTPlayer Mount ISO"/>
</rules>
<rules name="system rules">
<rule name="rtv" protocols="rtv" player="DVDPlayer" />
<rule name="hdhomerun/myth/rtmp/mms/udp" protocols="hdhomerun|myth|cmyth|rtmp|mms|mmsh|udp" player="DVDPlayer" />
<rule name="lastfm/shout" protocols="lastfm|shout" player="PAPlayer" />
<rule name="rtsp" protocols="rtsp" filetypes="!(rm|ra)" player="PAPlayer" />
<rule name="streams" internetstream="true">
<rule name="flv/aacp/sdp" mimetypes="video/x-flv|video-flv|audio/aacp|application/sdp" player="DVDPlayer" />
<rule name="mp2" mimetypes="application/octet-stream" filetypes="mp2" player="PAPlayer" />
</rule>
<rule name="dvd" dvd="true" player="videodefaultdvdplayer" />
<rule name="dvdfile" dvdfile="true" player="videodefaultdvdplayer" />
<rule name="dvdimage" dvdimage="true" player="videodefaultdvdplayer" />
<rule name="sdp/asf" filetypes="sdp|asf" player="DVDPlayer" />
<rule name="nsv" filetypes="nsv" player="DVDPlayer" />
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

isomount.ini
vcd="C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcdmount.exe"
driveLet="L:"
bd="C:\Program Files\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uDigital Theatre.exe"

advancedsettings.xml
<xml><advancedsettings><video>
<defaultplayer>externalplayer</defaultplayer>
</video><externalplayer>
<filename>"C:\Program Files\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uDigital Theatre.exe"</filename>
<args>-fs</args>
<forceontop>true</forceontop>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>

Trying to play this in XBMC
C:\Users\Home Theater\Movies\Underworld Rise of the Lycans.bluray.iso\Underworld Rise of the Lycans.bluray.iso.iso

TMT and VCD both installed by default settings. VCD settings for 2 drives (I'll be using the 2nd which is the L drive)

Your ISO Mount.ini.exe and the isomount.ini are in the directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive

Am I missing something?
isomount.ini
vcd="C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcdmount.exe"
driveLet="L:"
bd="C:\Program Files\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uDigital Theatre.exe"

advancedsettings.xml
<xml><advancedsettings><video>
<defaultplayer>externalplayer</defaultplayer>
</video><externalplayer>
<filename>"C:\Program Files\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uDigital Theatre.exe"</filename>
<args>-fs</args>
<forceontop>true</forceontop>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>

take away the extra program files...so it should be:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\uDigital Theatre.exe"
Awesome guide thanks so much for this!

Q. I can get this work, however for some reason all my .ISO files are being captured by this app and are launching in TMT. I can't get it to only work on the *.bluray.iso files. Any reason why ALL the ISO's are loading through TMT?

Q. I have a reciever in between my computer and the TV and the refresh rate program is complaining that it can't get the current refresh rate therefor it fails. Is there a way to set the original refresh rate?

Thanks!
runner Wrote:Q. I can get this work, however for some reason all my .ISO files are being captured by this app and are launching in TMT. I can't get it to only work on the *.bluray.iso files. Any reason why ALL the ISO's are loading through TMT?
!

I had the same problem.
Try .*bluray.iso instead, or mine is setup liek this:

<rule filetypes="iso" filename=".*Bluray.*" player="bdISO"/>

Win7 64-bit | AMD Athlon X2 4850e | 780G Chipset | 2 GB RAM | ATI Radeon 3200 | XBMC 10.0
runner Wrote:Awesome guide thanks so much for this!

Q. I have a reciever in between my computer and the TV and the refresh rate program is complaining that it can't get the current refresh rate therefor it fails. Is there a way to set the original refresh rate?

Thanks!

Thanks, do you mean just use the refresh rate that is set already, if so you can just leave out the following lines in the .ini file

dc="F:\Program Files\Program Files (x86)\12noon Display Changer\dc64cmd.exe"
width=1866
height=1056
depth=32
refresh=24

And it wont change the refresh rate.
bher20 Wrote:Thanks, do you mean just use the refresh rate that is set already, if so you can just leave out the following lines in the .ini file

dc="F:\Program Files\Program Files (x86)\12noon Display Changer\dc64cmd.exe"
width=1866
height=1056
depth=32
refresh=24

And it wont change the refresh rate.

Sorry for not being more clear. I am actually getting an error from 12noon saying that it can not communicate with my monitor and therefore cannot set the original refresh rate in to memory so that after converting to 24Hz it can revert back. As I have a receiver in between it is not a normal setup so I was wondering if there was a way for me to set what my default refresh rate so it doesn't have to query the monitor for it.

Thanks for the other suggestion -wde- I will try it tonight
OK so for the life of me I can't get it to only play the filenames that have bluray.iso in them. It keeps loading the script for EVERY .iso file...any ideas?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ISO Mounter - third-party software for auto Blu-ray ISO / IMG image mount on Windows0