• 4(current)
UMM (Universal Media Manager), pre-alpha testing and feedback requested!
Hey Fekker,

here are some examples of filenames that dont recieve any information, the tvshow is reconnised though:

Zettai_kareshi
Zettai_kareshi_s0e01.avi
(from episode 1 - 11)

FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood
FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood_s0e01.mkv
(it scrapes the first 3 files, but ignores the rest. and the 3 episodes also recieve the wrong info)

i appriciate you looking into this problem Smile
ok, i think i figured it out, the lang was hard coded in parts of the app

for english it's en in the tv show information
for spanish it's es in the tv show information

updated in svn build 579, should be uploaded in a few minutes to the teamumx site
Have this project died out? or is it just on a break?
fekker currently has a lot to do at work and at home and I'm working on some parts which do not appear in the releases yet (Plugin system/management e.g.).
So the project is not dead at all although there are no test releases right now. Last month I totally reworked our website at http://www.teamumx.org.
We could still use some support meaning we are always looking for new team members which would like to contribute by coding (currently C# with Mono).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Montellese Wrote:fekker currently has a lot to do at work and at home and I'm working on some parts which do not appear in the releases yet (Plugin system/management e.g.).
So the project is not dead at all although there are no test releases right now. Last month I totally reworked our website at http://www.teamumx.org.
We could still use some support meaning we are always looking for new team members which would like to contribute by coding (currently C# with Mono).

Hmm i quess that i could help ou guys out a bit.
Heres my cv http://www.sogaard.us/uploades/cv-kasper-gb.html
and a list of previous projects http://sogaard.us/projects/

Give me a pm if you guys are interested if my assistance Big Grin
Any progress? Smile
seems like this app is dead. Allot of folks gave up after ember provided all the tools needed. but sadly most of that is broken now and there are no alternatives.

I would pay for an app that fully worked, provided there where regular updates for the money paid. Anyone willing to step up, and perhaps make a bit of cash?
Death-Axe Wrote:seems like this app is dead. Allot of folks gave up after ember provided all the tools needed. but sadly most of that is broken now and there are no alternatives.

It's not dead but it's on hold. The current situation is that I have a hell lot of work to do for my studies (38h presence time + almost as much homework IF I would do it all) and fekker has also a lot of things to do at work. As it is with everyone here we do this in our free time and if there is no free time left we can't work on our side-projects.

But fekker and me haven't given up on this project yet and intend to keep working on it.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
cool stuff dude, and good luck with your studies!
I would like to try UMX but I cannot get the confirmation email. I have check my spam folder and cannot find anything in there. I am using gmail. My user name for Team UMX is the same as here. Thanks.
Montellese Wrote:It's not dead but it's on hold. The current situation is that I have a hell lot of work to do for my studies (38h presence time + almost as much homework IF I would do it all) and fekker has also a lot of things to do at work. As it is with everyone here we do this in our free time and if there is no free time left we can't work on our side-projects.

But fekker and me haven't given up on this project yet and intend to keep working on it.

Good to hear

Movies/Tvshows/Music/Music Videos all in 1 (win&linux). Can`t wait Big Grin
Kodi - Windows 7_x64 14.2 Helix
OpenELEC - Generic x86_64 v5.0.8
OpenELEC - Raspberry Pi2 v5.0.8
Ember media manger 1.3.0.20 (thx DanCooper)
Media Companion v3.620b (thx Vbat99)
Rashad TVRenamer 0.7 Beta 2/EPnamer v1.45
Calibre-ebook

tconjr Wrote:I would like to try UMX but I cannot get the confirmation email. I have check my spam folder and cannot find anything in there. I am using gmail. My user name for Team UMX is the same as here. Thanks.

I have the same issue.
My username is: castortray
It is possible to use scrapers from XBMC ?
I tried copy *.xml to ...\umm_win64_1.0.0.706\scrapers\video but after that scraper is not listed in UMM Sad

pls help
you can download the files from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/universalmc/files/

user stuff on the site is broken at the moment

for the scrapers, i think they should work, but with the change to scrapers being addon's, umm's scraper handlers will prob need to be different as well.
if it can read the scraper, it will show up in the ui when you click on scraper details

When first loading in a ton of tv shows, give it time to process things, it's quite slow for the first load right now, but will work, when i was coding in the auto-update cache i didn't really take into account how that would effect new shows that have no cached data yet, when i get time I start working on getting the tv show portion into the updated core
build 742 is being uploaded, this is from the branch i've been working on, i changed it so that the cache is no longer updated on startup, it also fixed the issue with the episode finder date parsing (busted around build 716)

here's the skinny, the branch i've been messing around with is from the old core we created, i'll be merging all of that back into the new core (where there's alot less hardcoded options and way better support for real addons) one part at a time. starting with tv shows as i've already made that basically modular.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/universalmc/files/ give it some time, my upload is slow
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UMM (Universal Media Manager), pre-alpha testing and feedback requested!1