can't find optic drive in the source list
Hi all,

First of all kudos to the makers of XBMC-Live 9.11 with the change in installation algorithm, enabling the option to use the pre-existing partitions, without formatting all of them. It was a breeze to install and a joy to watch it work afterwards.

My only problem right now is the fact that I cannot see the DVD drive in the source list, i.e. in the list view (not library mode). I can play the first file in the DVD-R by pushing the triangular button at the main screen (the one next to the favorites button) but after finishing the playback of the first file, I get back to the main screen. Therefore, I couldn't find a way so far, to play the other files present in the DVD-R. When I try to add it as a source, it doesn't appear to be on that list either.

Regards.
Manually add a source with path d:/. We'll try to tell you it doesn't exist, add anyway. It's some old xbox crap we haven't got around to cleaning up yet. The disc should be auto-sourced on mount though, so no real need for a permanent source entry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can't find optic drive in the source list0