Coming soon
the clip looks amazing, the skin is amazing.

gotta say this is my fav skin. really fantastic work.

is it just me or have you softened the default ultra bright whites?
That looks awesome Hitcher!! One thing I was curious about, would it be possible to add a opacity option for the pictures view? Incase you want the picture to look as it normally would?
Loving the current version and looking forward to the next version. I tried a *lot* of skins ... and yours seems like the best minimalistic skin that shows me everything I need. It doesn't overload me with useless info and every page looks slick & composed. On top of that it navigates smoothly and logically.

Excellent work Hitcher!
Yes Hitcher you did THE JOB! realy great.
Do you think its possible to add a playlist on start? thats would be great.
regards.
will it be running smoothly on appletv, too?

thanks
awesome! Very nice indeed!
grey Wrote:will it be running smoothly on appletv, too?

thanks
Send me one and I'll let you know. Wink
as always, very cool :-)
beautiful man, keep it up!
One word, Fantastic!
Don't change anything to what you just made!

What i think is great:
The zoom effect doesn't get in your face
The red watched overlay pops so you really know that you watched it, please don't add a opacity or something to it, this is great.
That this will be available for all media(pics,movies/tv), I see myself using this for all of them actually... sorry.. Wink Poster view is nice, but the zoom effect pops too much in that view.

Your awesome hitcher!
Looks really cool cant wait to give it a try
I think Panel view will really be fantastic. It keeps the simplicity, yet it adds a whole new dimension. I cannot wait for the major updates! Big Grin
I love my Mac Mini :;):
Looks very nice.

I really like this skin, thank you for making it. Simple and functional yet stylish.
Can't wait for this...great way to neatly get more media to show up on a single page and looks great! I recently installed this skin and it is by far my favourite...can't wait for the latest updates/fixes. Thanks!
what about the ratings flag ?
Missed them yesterday while browsing the collection.
I am using the german ones in showmix right now.
movie taglines could also be useful, EMM scrapes them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Coming soon0