Coming soon
neurosis13 Wrote:what about the ratings flag ?
Missed them yesterday while browsing the collection.
I am using the german ones in showmix right now.
movie taglines could also be useful, EMM scrapes them.

There's a limit to what hitch wants to be on screen at any one time.
It's not too hard to hit the info button on your remote to see more.
As has been mentioned before alaska is the anti-aeon.
If you want everything under the sun onscreen either use aeon or mod alaska on your own.
Tagline implementation could be really cool though Big Grin
I love my Mac Mini :;):
UnisonRuss Wrote:Tagline implementation could be really cool though Big Grin
I did that in the Poster view for myself but it involved moving things around a little to allow for more text in the Tagline and the Movie Title. The tagline can hold two lines of text and as you can see in the screenshot below, the Title allows for very long titles now.

Again, this is only something I did for myself and is not really something I expect Hitcher to do but if someone else is interested in the code, I'm sure I could post it as a small mod (it only changed 2 xml files). I wouldn't want to do that though until after Hitcher releases the next version of Alaska so that I can bring it up to date.

Amra Wrote:I did that in the Poster view for myself but it involved moving things around a little to allow for more text in the Tagline and the Movie Title. The tagline can hold two lines of text and as you can see in the screenshot below, the Title allows for very long titles now.

Again, this is only something I did for myself and is not really something I expect Hitcher to do but if someone else is interested in the code, I'm sure I could post it as a small mod (it only changed 2 xml files). I wouldn't want to do that though until after Hitcher releases the next version of Alaska so that I can bring it up to date.

Well this is somethign I would like so after the next update if you could post the little mod up it would be cool Smile
Amra Wrote:I did that in the Poster view for myself but it involved moving things around a little to allow for more text in the Tagline and the Movie Title. The tagline can hold two lines of text and as you can see in the screenshot below, the Title allows for very long titles now.

Beautiful.
Poster view is awesome, but sometimes I feel like a little space is "wasted" on the left.
Your mod makes to me better use of space, yet keeping the screen roomy and light as Alaska should be
I like that the poster in focus is shifted one place to the left, a better kind of symmetry imo Smile
Thanks guys. I'll be sure to post a Tagline mod after the upcoming, much anticipated update from Hitcher. I know I am looking forward to seeing what else he has done with Alaska. Nod
Amra Wrote:Thanks guys. I'll be sure to post a Tagline mod after the upcoming, much anticipated update from Hitcher. I know I am looking forward to seeing what else he has done with Alaska. Nod

Damn, I really like your mod and I've always been a fan taglines but some of the ones that are scraped are proper crap and I dunno whether I have the patience to go through and change all of em.
amagaaad this is just like waiting for duke nukem forever Big Grin
calmdown Wrote:amagaaad this is just like waiting for duke nukem forever Big Grin
Hey, it's not that long.
DNF is making a a comeback anyway.
Hitcher Wrote:Hey, it's not that long.

Your completely right, what i meant was more like the anticipation i have

From that youtube clip, what i can see is that its gonna be the best thing since sliced bread, and i most likely will get more chicks only by having this on my box Rofl

keep it up, your doing a great job.
^^ I have the same sentiments as you! I swear I'm in this thread at least 4 times a day checking the release thread to see if there are any updates Big Grin
I love my Mac Mini :;):
UnisonRuss Wrote:^^ I have the same sentiments as you! I swear I'm in this thread at least 4 times a day checking the release thread to see if there are any updates Big Grin

LOL i think we all are Smile
MrTourettes Wrote:LOL i think we all are Smile

ditto that! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Coming soon0