Coming soon
Just in case you all thought I was taking it easy lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTT6uNaff5o
Amazing as always. Have you begun work on the updated files view with larger posters yet?
Soon but I was on the PS3 the other day and the store layout gave me this idea.
Looks great, I REALLY like that view.
nice work, can't wait to use it.
Big Grin
This is for sure my preferred view for music and pictures.

Thank you for your work !
Amazing view. I love how it can be seamless between browsing movies or tv shows. I think I'll use this one.
Hitcher Wrote:Just in case you all thought I was taking it easy lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTT6uNaff5o

Sheez, I thought you were just eating your leftovers like we all are....heh
This is imo the perfect view for music/pictures/movies/tv shows.
Thanks a lot for your hard work. Oh and I'm always curious, how much do you work on this let's say every week?
Too much, easily 30 hours plus.
Looks great. Is a little more work being done on the OSD for audio and video when movies are playing? Bit of a train wreck compared to the rest of the skin.
I agree with everyone here, a good usable view for music and tv shows! Thanks for the hard work.
great work!
hitcher amazing work like always, i love how you implemented the watched overlay, its subtle and looks very nice. Smile so for the panel view it looks like we cannot be using posters for each show since of the aspect ratio? looks like we will have to use squares or wide posters instead?
I cannot wait to try this out! This may be the push that gets me using the skin full time...is there an ETA for when you will be done with the updates? Also, do you plan on implementing extrathumbs into any views ever?
I love my Mac Mini :;):
turbinez Wrote:hitcher amazing work like always, i love how you implemented the watched overlay, its subtle and looks very nice. Smile so for the panel view it looks like we cannot be using posters for each show since of the aspect ratio? looks like we will have to use squares or wide posters instead?
If you look at the end of the video you'll see that TV Shows are using Posters (although I currently have banner images hence the reason they're squashed) but I've also allowed the user to switch to Landscape if they wish. This is the same for Seasons as well.
UnisonRuss Wrote:I cannot wait to try this out! This may be the push that gets me using the skin full time...is there an ETA for when you will be done with the updates? Also, do you plan on implementing extrathumbs into any views ever?
No ETA I'm afraid as you simply can't put a time limit on just how long these things take. I wont be adding support for Extrathumbs this is meant to be the Anti-Aeon skin don't forget.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Coming soon0