Need help with 3 things!
First post, and I have to say I'm a little new to XBMC but HUGE props to an excellent skin in transparency, I've been showing this thing off to everyone that enter my home! Anyways I need some help with 3 things so far.

1- How do I see what audio track is playing when I am watching a HD movie, I can toggle between them but I have no way to know which one I am on.

2- Is there somewhere I can set the default to be "no subtitles"?

3- Is there somewhere I can set the default audio track to be english?

Thanks
1. the only way i know is to bring up the video osd and hit the 'audio' button.

the other two questions, i have no clue.

i'll move this to general help and support, since none of this is skin related. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
2) set subs off, then hit set as default for all movies.
3) depends on your app language - have it english it should try to choose english.
I must be looking in the wrong place, I don't see anywhere that I can set subs to off, help?
it's in the video osd. in exactly the same menu as ronie guided you to....
When I go under settings-videos-subtitles I get

font
size
style
color
charset
search for subtitles in rars

Nowhere do I see disable subtitles......

I think the issue may be that I am controlling my xbmc with Control4 and I do not have a button mapped. How would I traditionally get into the video osd via a keyboard and mouse. Can someone please give me a step by step?

Thanks
Darby Wrote:How would I traditionally get into the video osd via a keyboard and mouse. Can someone please give me a step by step?

Thanks

just play a video and move your mouse, it will auto popup the video osd.
you can also hit 'm' on keyboard during video playback.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Just what I thought I didn't map the proper button, thanks Ronie!
spiff Wrote:it's in the video osd. in exactly the same menu as ronie guided you to....
Stumbled here while looking for something else. I think that the option to set video playback options defaults should be in the settings menu, not just in the OSD.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with 3 things!0