Rapier 3.0 - Whats New! (With Screenshots)
Information 
This thread attempts to highlight some of the more notable features of Rapier 3.0 for those who don't want to slog through the changelog.

New views added:

Wrap info view (3D wrap list style)

Wrap info view (flat wrap list style)

Wrap info view (small flat wrap list style)

List info 2 view (classic list style)

List info 2 view (banner list style)

List info 2 view (icon panel style)
Wall view

Drop down menu view options that change to reflect the current view.

Localized home menu categories for every available language. Fonts now have better unicode support.

Option to change the home menu icons.

Option to have home category submenus and the ability to customize them.

Breadcrumbs have been overhauled to be more intuitive when it comes to knowing what node you are in within a category.
An alternate default background is included called 'stripe'.

Change the top bar colour from 4 presets: white, gray, black, and blue.

Change the theme colour from 4 presets: blue, green, orange, and red.

For the rest of the changes, check the changelog.
Cool! Where can we get it?

EDIT: ...or is this an announcement and not a release?
RockDawg Wrote:Cool! Where can we get it?

EDIT: ...or is this an announcement and not a release?

2nd
It's up check the sticky.
I'm a fan of your Rapier Skin since the first screenshot I saw - and v3 is now all I ever dreamed of. I already loved using the older versions, but noticed some glitches here and there which got fixed in v3 now. Thanks so much for all the work you've done.
Scarfa thank you again for this very nice skin and now this updated version. Also thanks from my girlfriend who loves this skin very much. Much appreciated and we thank you again for all your hard work just as all other skinners.
So I assume all views also work for music, right? I see no music examples in this thread which is a bit weird...
maersk Wrote:Scarfa thank you again for this very nice skin and now this updated version. Also thanks from my girlfriend who loves this skin very much. Much appreciated and we thank you again for all your hard work just as all other skinners.

You welcome. I had fun working on it.
stokedfish Wrote:So I assume all views also work for music, right? I see no music examples in this thread which is a bit weird...

Yes, all the new views work for music also. My music library is a mess at the moment so I couldn't make any decent screenshots..
Great work! Been using rapier 2.0 since it came out and loving it, gonna try out this one right now Smile

keep it up! Big Grin
Horray! Now my favorite skin for xbox has my favorite view for movies (wall view) Thanks alot scarfa!
thanks Scarfa. great work!
hi guys, how u all doing. just tried using rapier a while ago and after i transfered the skin to my xbox and went to enable the skin but it saya its not compatable with the version of xbmc, could any1 tell me what version i need and where to find it. it would ba a great help people, and thanks in advance guys...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 3.0 - Whats New! (With Screenshots)0