Rapier 3.0 - Whats New! (With Screenshots)
roryson Wrote:hi guys, how u all doing. just tried using rapier a while ago and after i transfered the skin to my xbox and went to enable the skin but it saya its not compatable with the version of xbmc, could any1 tell me what version i need and where to find it. it would ba a great help people, and thanks in advance guys...

Try the SVN release here
I see some problems with cyrillic letters in RSS font:

Text appears as a mix of low and upper case (like ThIsTeXT in eNGLish).
Some more screens to show off your beautiful skin.

The moive trailer function does not work with the latest code 3.06 with the latest XMBC build .... does this feature work? I hit the trailer buttion and screen refreshes but nothing happens.

Thanks
@ krypt2nite - how did you get fanart in Movie Information ?
Galefury Wrote:@ krypt2nite - how did you get fanart in Movie Information ?

When you go to info it shows by default as long as you're in the right view. In wall view you don't get fanart on the info screen. I made a request to hopefully change this.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66372
@krypt2nite - thats alot of Batman titles. Big Grin
I'm uploading v3.0.6 to xbmc-xbox-skins. Thanks a lot for all your efforts scarfa. I love this skin![url=http://forum.xbmc.org/member.php?action=profile&uid=33931][/url]

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Damn this skin is great... Thanks so much scarfa! It's running smoothly on the XBOX even though it's a bit slower in loading times then v2.0.
I love the List2 view in tv-episodes.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Great skin, i been using 2.0 for a few months and love it.

Now I have a problem with 3.0, there is no categories text in Spanish, Is it a problem with the skin or just configuration? I'm using it in Spanish (Mexican)

Thanks.

The skin impresses me more every time I use it. It's stable, has all the eyecandy you can wish for and it has a very high usability factor. The suggested workflow is just right, with the secondary menus on the home screen. With some small speed improvements this should be the default skin for the xbox! All my family and friends are using your skin now.

I can't stop complimenting Smile You've done one hell of a job!

Just wanted to say thanks for making this awesome skin!

Just switched from my trusty xbox xbmc to a winbox xbmc to run HD content and then installed this skin and whoa.. unbelievable. Layout is clean, easy to navigate, lots of customisations just really well thought out and executed.

I want to invite all my friends over to show off Big Grin but also don't as don't want them to ask me to make a system up for them too.. No

Anyway, great job and can't wait to see what v4 will bring to the table.
Bram77 Wrote:Damn this skin is great... Thanks so much scarfa! It's running smoothly on the XBOX even though it's a bit slower in loading times then v2.0.
I love the List2 view in tv-episodes.

I'm glad you like it. Big Grin
The small slowdown can't be helped. Anytime you're piling on new features its gonna happen. It's a balancing act.
Revoer Wrote:Great skin, i been using 2.0 for a few months and love it.

Now I have a problem with 3.0, there is no categories text in Spanish, Is it a problem with the skin or just configuration? I'm using it in Spanish (Mexican)

Thanks.

Seems like you're using an older version of XBMC.
Bram77 Wrote:The skin impresses me more every time I use it. It's stable, has all the eyecandy you can wish for and it has a very high usability factor. The suggested workflow is just right, with the secondary menus on the home screen. With some small speed improvements this should be the default skin for the xbox! All my family and friends are using your skin now.

I can't stop complimenting Smile You've done one hell of a job!

Thanks. I try to look out for the poor XBOX users. Laugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 3.0 - Whats New! (With Screenshots)0