• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.06
scarfa you made an amazing work. v3.xx is definitly my final skin Big Grin Also, I'm a big XBMC user, and 4 features are missing, maybe you can easily add them ?

- In the wall view, possibility to scroll verticaly
- In the movies information, possibility to see actors thumbs. actually only names are displayed, could the pic can be added ?
- In the wall view, possibility to add more movies displayed
- Add a news wall view Tongue

here is few photoshop examples :

Continue your work scarfa, really .... a way to donate ?
wimpy Wrote:great update! Smile only thing i can think of to request/hopefor is to have seasons lists have List Info 2 options aswell Smile

Hope this can be included Smile Looks awesome with List Info 2, but seems somewhat inconsistant when List Info 2 for seasons-view can't use that view Smile
Love this skin, keep up the good work.
can i deactivate menu points?
Help!!!! Wink
System/Skin settings/Home/Hide these categories. I hope this is what you wanted to know.
does this include sub menus?
Is it possible to add an extra button to the video info dialog for the Home Theater Experience? I tried it myself but unfortunately I can't find the code for the menu bar in the dialogvideoinfo.xml, perhaps it's possible to make an option to turn this button on/off in the settings, just like OSD-subtitles.

For more info about the HTE script: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55628
Thanks a lot for this release. So clean! 1+!
Rapier should be xbmc default skin !
I have nothing to set my finger on, thanks for sharing your hard work
with the rest of us.
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
revned Wrote:Is it possible to add an extra button to the video info dialog for the Home Theater Experience? I tried it myself but unfortunately I can't find the code for the menu bar in the dialogvideoinfo.xml, perhaps it's possible to make an option to turn this button on/off in the settings, just like OSD-subtitles.

For more info about the HTE script: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55628

Sure, I'll add it to the next update.
The-Boxhead Wrote:Rapier should be xbmc default skin !
I have nothing to set my finger on, thanks for sharing your hard work
with the rest of us.

Yeah it's quite alot of work, but it's alright as long as I'm still having fun doing it.
Although those home menu images were a bitch to make for every language. Confused
Thumbs Up 
scarfa Wrote:Sure, I'll add it to the next update.

That's fantastic Big Grin
First of all, thank you for your beautiful work. Rapier has become from the first release my default skin. It is elegant, smooth and intuitive to use.

Now, I use XBMC mostly with video plugins. Some of them return some information text and for reading it you must go to the info screen. Admittedly, is not a big deal, but I would like that at least some of the view modes available on the 'Movies' page (List info, list info 2, Wrap info etc.) will also be available on the 'Video' page, so the information can be read in the same screen.

I'd do it myself, but I know nothing about XBMC skins. There's a chance that this will be implemented in some future releases? (Please!)
Please ignore.
scarfa Wrote:Yeah it's quite alot of work, but it's alright as long as I'm still having fun doing it.
Although those home menu images were a bitch to make for every language. Confused

Hehe, i bet it was my friend Smile
You should consider for the next version to drop images for those items
and try to find a font instead.
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.060