• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.06
Love this skin but can we get gamesaves in programs and lyrics script on music info screen. This is all I need to use this skin as my default.
I just tried to download Rapier at deviantArt, and got a 404 in response... any idea what's up?

This looks like the one I want to use... thanks for the work!
any chance you're planning to include the alternative "unwatched" overlays in a next release like on one of the mods? or perhaps an option to switch between watched and unwatched overlays? I really like those "new" overlays.

Also, i don't know if this is the right place to ask but i'd like some information, is there an easy way to create new categories on the home menu to link to specific video categories? eg. I have alot of documentaries and standup comedy video's and it'd be awesome if they didn't clutter up my movies view. anyone have an idea how to tackle this problem as elegantly as possible?
I love Rapier skin. But when i click on Videos , it just go to Video Files, not show video library. I use xbmc 9.11 and Rapier 3.06.
Thanks all.
I have a strange problem with fanart backgrounds. In TvShows I have Show1, fanart is displayed in every season. Show2, a season displays the fanart, the other doesn't. Show3, no fanart. I use Rapier 3.06, XBMC build r26157 (because has the aac 5.1 problem fixed) on win 7, 32 bit. I tried Confluence and Transparency! and the fanart displays fine. Any ideas ?
Is there a way to add a watched checkmark to the icon view?

Also are there any plans to add fanart support to icon view and list info2? I would like to see the fanart in the background.

Thanks for this fantastic skin. It is by far my favorite.
DigitALL Wrote:It is just an amazing skin!!! It looks all so professional that when I showed to some friends they couldn't believe how nice is everything. Thank you for your hard work and for sharing scarfa! Nod

1. Is there a possibility to change the set image (icon) size from the main menus, video, music, system, etc? I have replaced the video image (icon) with a custom one a bit larger than original but I noticed that the image is resizing automatically to small size as previous image. Is there a settings that we could alter so that it will display a larger picture, please?

2. Also, is there a setting where we could alter transparency? For instance when viewing movie list in 3D wrap, you could set the movie info to switch transparency ON/OFF so that the fanart is well visible, or dimmed. Is there a way to tune this dimming (transparency level) to a lighter level, please?

3. Not sure if this is skin related, but the plot scrolling speed could be controlled? It seems to fast, especially when it is a lomg plot to read.

It is understandable that I do not expect to see some tuning options/buttons for the above but rather to point out what value we could change in what files. Is this possible?

1. default size is 256x256
2. not at the moment
3. search for all instances of "autoscroll time" without quotes in the xml files
Kyle Reese Wrote:The skin is absolutely incredible! The only thing that i noticed that doesn't work so far is that you can't shuffle videos that are queued; when you go to "now playing" and click on "shuffle" nothing happens at all. Sounds silly, but I use that all the time!

Otherwise, as said before, absolutely gorgeous skin. Keep up the great work!

Noted. Thanks. Big Grin
sensunik Wrote:Hi and thank you very much for this wonderful skin. I am new to this community, but fell in love with your work instantly. I've just installed the latest XBMC version for OS X (PPC with 10.5.8 running), as I use it on an old Powerbook G4 (1.25GHz) with 1GB of Ram. Unfortunately, I get weird graphic errors on the bottom info pane and sometimes on the main pane aswell. I'm including some screenshots. Any idea what the source of those could be? Since I seem to be the only (or first) one to have that problem, I suppose it's related to my machine, but I have no clue what the reason could be. I thought the download might have corrupted some graphic files, but a redownload shows the same problem. Different colour settings don't change anything. And it persists in all view modes. It's not terrible, but it's not very pretty either.
If you have any ideas what the reason for the weird graphics could be, I would be happy to hear them... Big Grin

Cheers and thanks a lot for your great work!

Sensunik

http://img189.imageshack.us/i/bild2f.png/

http://img59.imageshack.us/i/bild1h.png/

http://img197.imageshack.us/i/bild3kg.png/

http://img59.imageshack.us/i/bild5g.png/

Looks like a graphics card problem. Try updating video card drivers?
Galefury Wrote:Very minor bug in TvShows, Info View with poster view selected: although the focus is on the list, it looks like is not.

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/3027/...ot000w.png

Noted. Thanks. Big Grin
taxigps Wrote:bug: The movie plot scroll to next page is wrong, can't scroll to the right line. This because use the same spincontrol(id="61") for diferent textboxes not have the same lines.

Code:
                <control type="textbox">
                    <description>Movies Plot Value</description>
                    <posy>190</posy>
                    <width>660</width>
                    <height>[color=red]210[/color]</height>

Code:
                <control type="textbox">
                    <description>TV Shows Poster Plot Value</description>
                    <posy>120</posy>
                    <width>660</width>
                    <height>[color=red]280[/color]</height>

Noted. Thanks. Big Grin
willers.nail Wrote:Love this skin but can we get gamesaves in programs and lyrics script on music info screen. This is all I need to use this skin as my default.

gamesaves no, lyrics maybe.
daan Wrote:any chance you're planning to include the alternative "unwatched" overlays in a next release like on one of the mods? or perhaps an option to switch between watched and unwatched overlays? I really like those "new" overlays.

Also, i don't know if this is the right place to ask but i'd like some information, is there an easy way to create new categories on the home menu to link to specific video categories? eg. I have alot of documentaries and standup comedy video's and it'd be awesome if they didn't clutter up my movies view. anyone have an idea how to tackle this problem as elegantly as possible?

Go into skin settings->home and turn on 'advanced home menu' then edit the the submenu buttons.
heomoi8 Wrote:I love Rapier skin. But when i click on Videos , it just go to Video Files, not show video library. I use xbmc 9.11 and Rapier 3.06.
Thanks all.

Turn on 'advanced home menu' in skin settings.
Galefury Wrote:I have a strange problem with fanart backgrounds. In TvShows I have Show1, fanart is displayed in every season. Show2, a season displays the fanart, the other doesn't. Show3, no fanart. I use Rapier 3.06, XBMC build r26157 (because has the aac 5.1 problem fixed) on win 7, 32 bit. I tried Confluence and Transparency! and the fanart displays fine. Any ideas ?

Works fine for me. Anyone else get this?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.060