• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.06
Perhaps he has other things to do? After all, he has created this skin in his spare time, without getting paid...
filigran Wrote:Perhaps he has other things to do? After all, he has created this skin in his spare time, without getting paid...

Believe me, we are not paid too... Smile
when in video playback, no metadata shows on screen. i have all of the metadata icons on my library, but for some reason, only the rating shows up when i play. any ideas?
(ie. in this image, SD, H.264, Dolby, etc. do not show)
mwaterbu Wrote:when in video playback, no metadata shows on screen. i have all of the metadata icons on my library, but for some reason, only the rating shows up when i play. any ideas?
(ie. in this image, SD, H.264, Dolby, etc. do not show)

I dont get them either Shocked
Mine work.

Latest rapier release, xbmc rev 28276
Greetings all,

Love the skin and all the hard work you all put into this.

I am using the Rapier 3.06 version with Camelot XBMC, getting a good WAF with this.

However, I'm trying to locate the bottom info panel section that pops up using the WALL layout. Looking for the file name really to change the code a bit. I want to see if I can remove the IMDB rating and replace it with Runtime, I really dont care about the IMDB rating for my collection, and runtime would be more useful.

Cheers,
Mych
Scarfa, will you update the skin after XBMC 10.05 (or .06) final release ? Please ?
For the life of me...I can not find a way to disable items on the home menu that I do not want there. Can someone lead me in the right direction? I am using XBMC Rev. 28256 and Rapier 3.5.

Thanks,
Mark

Nevermind....I found it!
Galefury Wrote:Scarfa, will you update the skin after XBMC 10.05 (or .06) final release ? Please ?

Yes, I've started working on an update.
Awesome...thanks for the update.
scarfa Wrote:Yes, I've started working on an update.

whoohoo great news Smile
scarfa Wrote:Yes, I've started working on an update.

U're da man ! Wink
love your skin. i updated to xbmc-r30898-trunk and the skin is not on the list.
read that you are working on an update and i would like to make a suggestion.
if possible add a list that will have episodes like this : [XX/YY] XX=watched,YY=unwatched or vice versa whichever u like/feel useful.
i dont remember which list i was using with your skin but with the default skin of new xbmc (confluence) list is media info 2 (shows total, watched, unwatched).
keep up the good work man. cant wait for your update.
First of all: Great skin! I was using Alaska, but since today I'm using Rapier.
Great news you are working on an update for 10.05.

I've found an issue, but I'm not sure if it's a bug. I'm running Rapier 3.06 with xbmc r28177.

When I start playing an album from the context menu the fan art disappear during playback. Also the backgrounds on the home screen are gone. When I stop the playback both are back again.

You know this 'feature' ?
Is not a bug, is normal. On background you should see a visualization (like milkdrop) or fanart if set, but since you are not using a stable version, some things might be broken.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.060