Adding buttons to perform scrollbar function
I am trying to add a previous and next button to assist with scrolling. I have skinned the buttons but have tried various options to move that scrollbar (or list) using the buttons but to no avail.

Should I be trying to simulate a key press from the keymap?

Ex
have you tried this:

<onclick>PageUp(id)</onclick>
<onclick>PageDown(id)</onclick>

replace 'id' with the id of the list.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:have you tried this:

<onclick>PageUp(id)</onclick>
<onclick>PageDown(id)</onclick>

replace 'id' with the id of the list.

Cool, now my scrollbar is moving but ideally I want it to just move one position in the list, i.e. the scroll bar to get to the right section and then buttons to move one or two either side.
ex_directory Wrote:Cool, now my scrollbar is moving but ideally I want it to just move one position in the list, i.e. the scroll bar to get to the right section and then buttons to move one or two either side.

try this:
Code:
Control.Move(id,offset)
Will make a Container with the "id" specified in the command move focus by "offset".

it's all in the skinning manual btw. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:try this:
Code:
Control.Move(id,offset)
Will make a Container with the "id" specified in the command move focus by "offset".

it's all in the skinning manual btw. ;-)

Had already tried that but it did nothing, but just realised my mistake, was using the id from the scrollbar and not the wraplist. Thanks for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding buttons to perform scrollbar function0