• 37(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features
tnx for the patch! it works perfectly! keep the great work on this skin, imho it's the best i've found!
r1ctus Wrote:it's done, download here, and copy,replace to qualar mod's folder.
what I fixed:

Cool. Thanks for doing this !!
qualar Wrote:Everything is possible. However, I will not be enabling the cdArt permanently on because for people with RP and Plasma TVs, having that static graphic on all the time could cause burn in.

I love this skin and all its mods. Got two things I would like to tweak tthough and I'm not really sure what to change.

1) I would like to keep the cdart onscreen all the time.

2) When playing music, and I have the visualisation turned off, all i get is a black screen in the background. In the music library i get the fanart it has downloaded. How do i get this to show in Now Playing?
so i have a couple of questions/requests:

Is it possible the skin could incorporation the following:

1- option to disable the vibrating/buzzing picture when on home screen and you press up to go into the submenu above it. There is an option to disable animated wallpaper, so i would think it maeks sense to have an option for this too.

2- in the original rapier when i pressed info i would get progress bar at bottom and all info about the movie up top leaving me to actually see the video playing. is it possible to have an option to have a "tiny" info bar instead of something that takes up a big chunk of the video? i dont mind the small progress bar at top though.

if there are no plans to do these, can someone assist me in telling me what files and waht to edit in order to get rid of the mentioned behaviour (remove the buzzing icon, and move the info pane to top or have briefer info).

Thanks
Great Skin! However, I am having a problem. I am running Dharma 10.5 r32416(8/2/10) with 3.7 version of your skin. The Weather page is not working correctly. I do not get any future days weather(greyed out) or the map to the right of todays forecast. Does that module not work with the pre-release or is there something else wrong? Basically, all I get is the temp and weather icon for today. Any help would be appreciated.
nmirza Wrote:1- option to disable the vibrating/buzzing picture when on home screen and you press up to go into the submenu above it. There is an option to disable animated wallpaper, so i would think it maeks sense to have an option for this too.

/720p/Home.xml

search for Movies Icon

<include>SubMenuIconClickAnim</include> <-- this controls the anim
longtrail Wrote:Great Skin! However, I am having a problem. I am running Dharma 10.5 r32416(8/2/10) with 3.7 version of your skin. The Weather page is not working correctly. I do not get any future days weather(greyed out) or the map to the right of todays forecast. Does that module not work with the pre-release or is there something else wrong? Basically, all I get is the temp and weather icon for today. Any help would be appreciated.

I have fixed this. The problem is due to the fact that weatherplus plugin as not been updated yet, as far as I am aware. So to fix just open

MyWeather.xml

and change lines 59-61 to read like this:

Code:
<!--
<include condition="IsEmpty(Weather.Plugin)">weather</include>
<include condition="!IsEmpty(Weather.Plugin)">weatherplus</include>
!-->
<include>weather</include>

This will stop it checking and use the correct non weatherplus layout.
Well not quite. I changed this:

<control type="group">

<include>ContentFade</include>
<include>WeatherSlideAnim</include>

</control>

To This:

<control type="group">

<!--
!-->
</control>

Now I just get beautiful pictures rotating with no weather at all. I mean nothing other than the backgrounds. Did I do something incorrect? Thanks for you help.
longtrail Wrote:Well not quite. I changed this:

<control type="group">

</control>

To This:

<control type="group">

<!--
!-->
</control>

Now I just get beautiful pictures rotating with no weather at all. I mean nothing other than the backgrounds. Did I do something incorrect? Thanks for you help.

sorry my mistake last line should be

<include>weather</include>

changed in original post.
Hey no problem. That worked like a charm. Thanks for your help
Version 3.71 uploaded. I have merged the code to hide the top bar (Thanks to r1ctus)
Now just uploading Version 3.72.

Fixed some alignment problems caused by Dharma.
Added support for Lyrics plugin (Download the CU Lyrics addon, then add the path via skin settings. Then you will see a button when you bring up the controls when playing music full screen.
Added text label stating what the music navigation and visualization do.
Where can I get 3.72?
1st post. But hold fire for 10 minutes because I am uploading 3.8 that now has a working Addon Browser.
Just for information. I am still working on the Add-on functionality. At the moment you can browser addons but not configure them. Hopefully I will have this finished soon.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features1