• 39(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features
DigitALL Wrote:I apologize for my words being not properly said. Nevertheless, your work and Scarfa's are greatly appreciated and I am sure that lots of hours went into it.
By saying that, I wish to thank you for the effort to put into it.

Perhaps I was a bit frustrating of my own problem. As I mentioned I use an official release 9.11 wih Qualarmod 3.6 and do wish to have the top bar all the time present but I can not make it.
I am very familiar with the options you provided with the skin and of course the top bar is enabled but it does not show up. Is this a problem specific for using XBMC under linux? I never had this problem under windows.

3.6 is buggy on windows too, use version 3.5 that Qualar linked, the top bar's always visible in that one
Thanks friend, but were I could find to download an older version?
about five posts above, you missed it... here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=582...tcount=567

this is the link he posted
Thank you very much for Qualar and r1ctus! Smile

I am unable to install xbmc now in lucid, they have some problems and it appears that it should be available sometime soon. Does anyone know if the 3.5 version works fine with linux/lucid?
DigitALL Wrote:Thank you very much for Qualar and r1ctus! Smile

I am unable to install xbmc now in lucid, they have some problems and it appears that it should be available sometime soon. Does anyone know if the 3.5 version works fine with linux/lucid?

I can only test on Windows and OSX i'm afraid. But I can see no reason why it should not work.
is it possible to have the DVD/BD case overlays displayed depending on the media flags instead of resolution ?
all my 720p movies have an HDTV overlay and all 1080 the Blu-ray overlay even if the have an HDTV flag.
besides that HDDVD is completely missing - any idea ?

i'm using rapier qualar mod 3.8 with a dharma build from july 31
Kodi 18.7 on Windows 10 (2x)/FireTV Stick (5x)/Android (2x) | MariaDB 5 on Synology Diskstation DS115/DS216+II
dt2510 Wrote:is it possible to have the DVD/BD case overlays displayed depending on the media flags instead of resolution ?
all my 720p movies have an HDTV overlay and all 1080 the Blu-ray overlay even if the have an HDTV flag.
besides that HDDVD is completely missing - any idea ?

i'm using rapier qualar mod 3.8 with a dharma build from july 31

Is there a Bluray and HDTV media flag? I cannot figure out how XBMC could know that a video file was originally encoded from a Bluray disk. The only way would be to have Bluray in the filename.
i have blueray, hdtv ... in the filename. that's how xbmc flags media. it's used - and works - for the bottom line icons too. these are displayed correctly. so it's a bit strange having the HDTV logo at the bottom line but displaying a Blu-ray case.
Kodi 18.7 on Windows 10 (2x)/FireTV Stick (5x)/Android (2x) | MariaDB 5 on Synology Diskstation DS115/DS216+II
dt2510 Wrote:i have blueray, hdtv ... in the filename. that's how xbmc flags media. it's used - and works - for the bottom line icons too. these are displayed correctly. so it's a bit strange having the HDTV logo at the bottom line but displaying a Blu-ray case.

The problem with that solution is that anyone who does not include tags in the filename would not get any case overlays.
Hey Qualar

Sorry for breaking in, just curious to hear how the development of the new "all 100% Dharma compatiple" version is going?

..and yes, i admit it, I'm a little impatient.
bblauritzen Wrote:Hey Qualar

Sorry for breaking in, just curious to hear how the development of the new "all 100% Dharma compatiple" version is going?

..and yes, i admit it, I'm a little impatient.

It's done. Just awaiting feedback from people to highlight anything I have missed.
qualar Wrote:It's done. Just awaiting feedback from people to highlight anything I have missed.

Great. Thx a bunch.
qualar Wrote:The problem with that solution is that anyone who does not include tags in the filename would not get any case overlays.

wouldn't it be possible to check the filename tags first and use the resolution - as you do it now - as a fallback ?
can you please share the latest version with us?
toby77jo Wrote:can you please share the latest version with us?

It is in the first post version 3.8
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features1